Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shit no sales last 5days

@drokam hi my friend i will try to help u out since most of your comments are of negative view have u tried what scorpio said in the last page ?? u can have any number of downs and zero or low sales for millions of reason since every body knows that there is no sales to download ratio anywhere u have to adjust your file sizes the way they are promoted to bring only sales 500 is a very small amount in ryu coz those are not completed downs they are just any body who clicks slow or high speed download no matter if he even started downloading for me i always get +5K downs each day so u need to work on your content and the way u purplish it and get more traffic

@drokam hi my friend i will try to help u out since most of your comments are of negative view have u tried what scorpio said in the last page ?? u can have any number of downs and zero or low sales for millions of reason since every body knows that there is no sales to download ratio anywhere u have to adjust your file sizes the way they are promoted to bring only sales 500 is a very small amount in ryu coz those are not completed downs they are just any body who clicks slow or high speed download no matter if he even started downloading for me i always get +5K downs each day so u need to work on your content and the way u purplish it and get more traffic
Don't overdo it, not all are negative

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back