Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is payment via paypal. Even if if there is payment via payment via payza stay away. It been 2 month in may case and I'm still trying to clean that!!!

When i try to upload file :

Unable to see the progress of the upload. Is this normal? I try with firefox and Ie.

And upload speed is low (1min for upload 1 mp3 of 7mo). That too is normal?

And for finishi, its possible to limit file size limit for free user at 100mb?

2013/01/02/PAID to paypal but there was no money received at my PP account.
Still waiting over 24 hours to it to show up.

@ryukenshine

please check my PM.

Is there any Ryushare support member here ? I requested a payment 2012-12-07.When will I get paid ?

first make sure your requst is not on payza coz they no longer pay there check you payment details is correct of the requst is till pending PM this guy

Ryukshine

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

I dont think you will get ur money becaue u are not important to them

since you are very new here keep your thinking to your self as you shouldn't now anything coz u just joined of you are old member then show your true Identity unless you are banned and i think for a good reason every body get's paid else this thread would have been closed even that last few users posts all about paid requests

Can your account balance be used to upgrade to a premium account?

yes go to my account then request payout in the upper part you will find the option to add 3. days premium to your account you can buy as much as your balance have check it out you will like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back