Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
188 gb each day. But if you use rdp and have lots of people there use ryushare
they can leech your bandwith. Cause a bandwith strict to account + ip locked.
This is same as oteupload did against huge bandwith leech by rdp .

well if u ask for other users situation today s going super 7 sales and rebills today 2 of them with 75 days got only one file deleted yesterday for NO reason and reuploaded
also the didn't send e-mail to say what file deleted another HDD crash i think :( other than that every thing is perfect but that captcha thing still annoy me

I've been getting frustrated with Rapidgator, so going to give RYU a try. Already shared a few files and things look okay so far. Any words of advice would be greatly appreciated.

I've been getting frustrated with Rapidgator, so going to give RYU a try. Already shared a few files and things look okay so far. Any words of advice would be greatly appreciated.

just one if u know what u are doing (what to share , when , where ) then try to stick with your choice of hosts don't change too much too often that's bad for PPS so bad people won't buy of the are not sure that they will enjoy there 30 75 days in full so change wait for the people to trust that u will work with RYU and every thing will be greet also try not too much mirrors ( no mirrors is always the best )

file has been deleted again...
I'm tired...I'm tired....
If you continue this way, I'm gonna have to leave...
1-2 tb again deleted...

mate clouse can i ask you a q is your posts all or most from one company or brand do u post in own site or forums just to understand why so much delete in short time

other host also do cleaning house sometimes. if an uploader uses 4-5TB of space but generates only 1 or 2 sale at most per day, thats what i call really poor efficiency ! maby they are trying to free some space by deleting files from uploader with poor efficiencies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back