Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
totally agree with you on that point specially for uplaoders like you with main traffic from USA are losing too much i have oly like 20% usa sales so i continue with small loss but others are dying anyway extabit took just as long to add visa so it seems smaller fishes with less eyes on them have little trouble than the big fishes anyway i really really hope madmadman will see those posts and do something
also almost every other filehost have some kind of problems these days :)

We were getting 1-2 sales each day . And They suddenly stopped.

Ryu didnt fix the paygate problem.. what`s more.. ryu sells the premiums under the table .

If you are having payment problems, Please do not hesitate to contact us.

that`s why there are alot dll but no sale

So.. if they sell the premium by paypal or something else . We are not gonna get any sales :(

When I emailed last week I received a response to the effect that they will be trying a new processing system starting from this week. They said it will be only for testing - to see if they should go along with it. If nothing changes, then, my friends, we have a problem.

Ryushare started bitching, They still haven't found any good payment processor yet because they are still fine with resellers,
If I were you guys, I wouldn't stay with them any more second ....

so why did extabit too so long to add just visa ??? i-krona is worst than onepay anyway ?? why did bitshare still no CC ?? apparently all hosts cheat are hosts are evil only few uploaders are good people i believe all people with major traffic from USA should leave it's been too long a; already , maybe be back when they sort it up other than that the world is a very big place to sell in and am sure no matter how they do they are loosing a lot on USA sales

for me ryushare will always be a trusted place i really hope they add new simple CC gate but am not leaving coz it still works fine for me and no other host can be compared to it just check the other hosts threads

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back