Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 30-75 days plans are available for me in both my home connection and German RDP. Both from Onepay.

Can anyone else let us know if bigger plans are available?

US have all plans and about other countries since the paygate just got fixed they may added to other countries late today r tomorrow and u may see all plans again

Hi mates my payout requested 03/07 to PP is showing as Paid since more than 2 days. but haven't yet received anything in my PP a/c. shud i wait a bit longer or contact Ryu support?

should wait 3-5 days and don't worry it will be there if not paid after 5 then contact

will wait then. Thanks for the info Cypherz :friends:

Hi its been more than five days and i had sent 2 msgs thru site's support but haven't got the reply back. what shud i do. always had requested payout thru PP and never had any prob. this is the first time. don't know whom to contact. Pls help thanks

Last edited:
2013-07-10€xxxxPENDING

I made the request in a PP 20 days ago and still nothing, very very strange,

I think something is going on,

P.S someone got the money in PP? Plz Answer

I have purchased premium account but i am not able to resume pdf, chm, doc, exe ...files and also not able to remote upload generated files.
pls admin help me i have send many emails to you but not replying to me.
i had also send screenshots of my problems but no reply.
is this your service?
my registered id is only4register69@gmail.com

I just checked through american ip through tor, and yes they have all plans, but when i click on any plan it redirects on main page of kagi shop. Maybe it is not working through tor, maybe if users are trying to buy directly from american ip it will work

I made the request in a PP 20 days ago and still nothing, very very strange,
I think something is going on,
P.S someone got the money in PP? Plz Answer

My PP request from 07-06 was processed and deposited yesterday (07-30) and I believe someone earlier posted that they received theirs from a 07-09 request. So hang in there, the wait is usually 21-25 days for PP.

Hi mates my payout requested 03/07 to PP is showing as Paid since more than 2 days. but haven't yet received anything in my PP a/c. shud i wait a bit longer or contact Ryu support?

should wait 3-5 days and don't worry it will be there if not paid after 5 then contact

will wait then. Thanks for the info Cypherz :friends:

Hi its been more than five days and i had sent 2 msgs thru site's support but haven't got the reply back. what shud i do. always had requested payout thru PP and never had any prob. this is the first time. don't know whom to contact. Pls help thanks

No one to help??

read what hyp said he uses PP and never worry nothing is wrong

I have been using PP for Ryu payout since I joined Ryu and never had this kind of issue happened where payment is marked as PAID but NOT RECEIVED. On earlier occasions everytime it took 21-22 days and it was mark PAID and Received simultaneously. This is the first time Payout is showing as PAID and even after 6 days passed it hasn't been received. and on top of that site support is not replying to my message. This is my worry.

As for what hyp said and what I understand is he requested his payment on 07-06 and received on 07-30 and that someone else received their 07-09 requested payments. that makes it 22-24 days which is normal and i know that. so in that case I need to worry more as I had requested on 03-07 and despite marked Paid haven't received it. I hope u got my point now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back