Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
paygate can be done in one day and you told us to that in sunday you will contact paygate and do it than we have 5 days wating and you told us to wait another 3 days too bad.

The 'sad' part, if at all, is the fact that you were naive enough to expect a filehost that copies designs, checkout buttons, etc from others to last longer than a heartbeat.

paygate can be done in one day and you told us to that in sunday you will contact paygate and do it than we have 5 days wating and you told us to wait another 3 days too bad.

adding a paygate is not creating a credit card,or buying a chicken.Why dont all you here think that,you lost 1 cent,we lost 10k euro a day...

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

The 'sad' part, if at all, is the fact that you were naive enough to expect a filehost that copies designs, checkout buttons, etc from others to last longer than a heartbeat.

the fact that,every filehosts with unique designs and a beautiful face are scammers now.Look at filesonic,fileserve or some others,guy.How old are you?

adding a paygate is not creating a credit card,or buying a chicken.Why dont all you here think that,you lost 1 cent,we lost 10k euro a day...

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

the fact that,every filehosts with unique designs and a beautiful face are scammers now.Look at filesonic,fileserve or some others,guy.How old are you?

I'm older than you, I can tell you that with considerable confidence.

They aren't 'scammers now'. They basically changed their model. You guys were idiots right off the bat, you still are, and you will stay that way. Your demise is inevitable. You will go down, like every other crap 'without a business plan' file host funded by petty cash.

I'm older than you, I can tell you that with considerable confidence.

They aren't 'scammers now'. They basically changed their model. You guys were idiots right off the bat, you still are, and you will stay that way. Your demise is inevitable. You will go down, like every other crap 'without a business plan' file host funded by petty cash.

they changed their model and they forgot to pay us.So they are not scammers.okie,Im sry Im wrong.They banned my account but my files still alive ,maybe they backed up them for everyone.
we are very idiots but we know how to save money by the way we do,the most important things,everyone trust us,we play fair and we pay.We dont have enough experience to avoid some problems but we are not crap.Im sure about this.Sry but english is not my native languague.
You can't make anyone dont believe anything if they do.You dont have that rights.

PS : Im older than you 10 years,guy.

Last edited:
My premium account will terminate in 7 July, so i can wait to 1-3 July, no more because I will need sell premium for renew my account. If RyuShare will not fix problem with paypal to 7 July i will must change host :/ but I not want this! :'(

ps. RyuShare is the best :sun:

Ryushare for me is the best file host. In terms of speed, stability, and affiliation. Just like Michael Jordan, he doesn't need flashy moves to prove he's the best. :)

@IGdwight....MJ got alot of moves, eheheh
but it's only been 3 days, its ok, hopefully it will be resolved soon
they've paid me every single time, speed is great, nobody cares about the design as long as they have good downloading speed & payout for affiliates!!!!

you are right phimnhackich. We don't care about design, we NEED efficency, we NEED support, and yes, we NEED recieve money from Ryushare.
Good job Ryushare, i believe that all solve fast. (sorry for english)

@IGdwight....MJ got alot of moves, eheheh
but it's only been 3 days, its ok, hopefully it will be resolved soon
they've paid me every single time, speed is great, nobody cares about the design as long as they have good downloading speed & payout for affiliates!!!!

Yes he does but people now like Lebron James :))

Just incase Paypal doesnt get solved after x days, will Ryushare survive?

they changed their model and they forgot to pay us.So they are not scammers.okie,Im sry Im wrong.They banned my account but my files still alive ,maybe they backed up them for everyone.
we are very idiots but we know how to save money by the way we do,the most important things,everyone trust us,we play fair and we pay.We dont have enough experience to avoid some problems but we are not crap.Im sure about this.Sry but english is not my native languague.
You can't make anyone dont believe anything if they do.You dont have that rights.

PS : Im older than you 10 years,guy.

They survived for over a year (or two, if I remember right) because they were actual businesses with a lot of planning backing them up. They were actual incorporated companies.

You, on the other hand, have no business plan, no money, and most definitely no idea how a business works. You think stealing a design, and stealing checkout buttons is 'saving money'. Wow, that is one fucked up logic. I have never seen a legitimate, real business say that they copy stuff from other people 'to save costs' lol. Grow up, that speaks enough about your age. And you say I'm 10 years old lol.

In any case, you are at the mercy of Paypal. If they refuse to work with you, and I wouldn't be surprised if that happened, you guys are gonna go down faster than any of your 'uploaders' can say 'oh shit'. It would be extremely stupid and naive for anyone on here to think that earning money from uploading is a sustainable activity; it's not. Not for the uploaders, and not for the filehosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back