Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes,i had create a new folder,but i still can not move files,

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

i find the problem.i can not use it for the chrome

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

i dont think so.. just make sure to have new folder made already.:D

thank you

started from last day hope will get sales soon

77a805da8a.png

just a matter of time before you get them
once you get them, you will get them in bunches

Also make sure before u move the file, don't click the export link, after that u won't be able to make any function until u refresh the my file section. This happen to me as I am using Firefox

Oron and Depositfiles are the only filehosts who fixed this problem efficiently. add real-debrid (also alldebrid, etc) servers ip in iptables and voila.
ryushare is nice host with excellent upload speed but i would have gone for Oron or DF if there were not already that much uploaders on these filehosts, only for this reason.
I'm pretty sure the coder of XFS (sibsoft) is aware of this problem but does not know how to fix it. i remember reading the xfs forum once, that guy does not even know how to avoid account sharing, then a guy posted "lol dude just check how many different ip connect to same account in a short time frame and you're done", he was like "hmm indeed great idea" :facepalm:

Hi guys, could anyone tell me how is this host? how is download speed for free users? do they pay? are there any problems with warez?has it PPD? how much pay?tell me your experience...I'm looking for a good host and I'm going crazy....hosts born and die like butterfly....

Oron and Depositfiles are the only filehosts who fixed this problem efficiently. add real-debrid (also alldebrid, etc) servers ip in iptables and voila.
ryushare is nice host with excellent upload speed but i would have gone for Oron or DF if there were not already that much uploaders on these filehosts, only for this reason.
I'm pretty sure the coder of XFS (sibsoft) is aware of this problem but does not know how to fix it. i remember reading the xfs forum once, that guy does not even know how to avoid account sharing, then a guy posted "lol dude just check how many different ip connect to same account in a short time frame and you're done", he was like "hmm indeed great idea" :facepalm:

And what if they use different server? There is no clever way to block this fucking debrids.. The only way is to check it every day. Not to mention about the same sites that are not so popular worldwide, I mean local sites. There are thousands of them.

And what if they use different server? There is no clever way to block this fucking debrids.. The only way is to check it every day. Not to mention about the same sites that are not so popular worldwide, I mean local sites. There are thousands of them.

lulz. banning an ip is a 3 sec work. if debrid ip is 188.1.2.3.4, then ban 188.1.2.xxx.
then if they debrid want to bypass the ban they have to buy and configure more new ip :)

debrid: buying ip = $$
filehoster: banning ip = 0$
guess who's gonna get tired first: filehoster or debrid? =)

"There is no clever way to block this fucking debrids" good luck debriding oron then. these guys know how to sysadmin and they make shitload money :)

fast way to find their ips (they have like 20 servers), is to:

1) upload a file that only you know the url. example: http://ryushare.com/1337/yoursecretfile.zip
2) post that url in the debrid form
3) check your apache logs filtering with grep 'yoursecretfile.zip'.
4) see the ips, ban these ips with ip table.
5) submit debrid form again and check if successfull or not. otherwise ban that found ip too.
:)

if you don't feel comfortable with linux and stuff i can help you, just send me a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back