Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not promoting FileOm but i recommend their service and affiliate program since i tried them already. they really count sales and rebills, and btw, filegrasper is considerate for uploaders/partners, he answers queries and requests by members, so don't blame the guy if he promote too much, that's why he's here. :D

He's not only here.He's everywere.I'm sick and tired of all these FO promotions and i have any reason to don't trust FO and all these promoters as i worked with that file host for almost a year.

i have also tested it with a great site where i was getting 3 sales a day at least (with dizzcloud "scammers now" )

and i have not got a single sale with FOM !!!

although i know some trusted guy who get sales almost everyday !

@kostas, D4rk, ... I have same experience with you guys regarding sales count (zero) in Fileom.

Maybe some users sale counter is normal at Fileom, but some users sale counters are almost permanently switched off.

This explain why some users praise fileom with good sale, but on the other hand some users experience zero sale always.

(This is very rare experience to me, I have had working from uploading.com, hotfile, filesonic...until now, and never have this strange ZERO sale record! )

We have perfect working counter and also sales are going good for most.

The are few reason why you didn't get sales. The forum or blog you sharing have less fileom links when comparing with other host and your content is not unique.

If I am user and I notice only few links then I won't get premium as there are few links.

We will be allowed in top forums soon. Wait for the moment. And you see great sale.

Sent from my RM-875_im_india_230 using Tapatalk

@UP_AND_AWAY
lolz, few guys of wj know me very well about me and my website, so you wrongly guessed :)

also sales is always fine for me, guys you have to workout and create a plan for getting sales, you may get sales but if you guys really want big sales means, you have to plan some tricks but that allow free user download too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back