Status
Not open for further replies.

smartboy

Banned
Banned
hi guys, you all know ryushare is busted last week.

Uploaded.net and ryushare, these two paid in euros, atleast these guys paid lot compared to other filehosts in dollar, but uploaded.net is in uncontrolled shaving mode, so what you guys are recommending as alternative to ryushare

fileOM
fileparadox
terafile
uploadable
oboom

Big Shaving filehosts :
Rapidgator
Uploaded.net

already you guys know i am the fileOM user for long time with more than 3 sales per day (more in weekend), and i pm'ed filegrasper and tweaked some setting for better sale in fileOM. (if you're site owner means, please convince fileom admin to get that 20 % from website sales, you will understood why i am telling this...)

like that what you're using and what you recommend ?

Offtpic:
Don't use single filehost, atleast use one mirror

Last edited:
66 comments
It seem like keep2share.cc will be the next Ryushare. They are the new main host to replace ryushare in akiba-online.
Ryushare have good JCB paygate for Japanese downloaders, dunno about keep2share :(.

Last edited:
Offtpic:
Don't use single filehost, atleast use one mirror

Mind to elaborate on that a bit? Wouldn't the mirror site disperse your profits? Say, the mirror site could be more worthwhile to free users, whilst primary isn't. So you're going to
drop on downloads there. I mean, it's quite hard to find two identical sites, after all...

@lyhonlam
keep2share have more limit on premium users (then think about free users), also most of the top posters of akiba-online is switched to fileOM, now 90 % of the links in akiba is fileOM.

.. also most of the top posters of akiba-online is switched to fileOM, now 90 % of the links in akiba is fileOM.

.. and next month all akiba top posters switched to another host ..

sorry, i'm since 4 years uploader now and i prefer longtime stable hosts (no hypes) for my files & downloaders

ryushare was the only one "error"

@friend@
cool, but terafile is a also a new host too
Registered On June 20, 2013

Good luck with your uploads :handshake:

thanks & you are right. fileom is some months older, but ..

Alexa Global Page Rank : 5459 (Terafile) - 9984 (Fileom)

Terafile is best for europe & usa / fileom a little bit better for japan & some asian countries ..

most of my sales comes from usa & europe

edit: Where are this site's visitors located? :

Terafile :

111Terafile.JPG

Fileom :

111Fileom.JPG

Last edited:
@friend@
you got my point too :)

ryushare also had traffic mostly from japan, say #1 ryushare, #2 fileom like that, now we have no choice other than fileOM for japanese traffic :)

like that, if you have japanese traffic, then you're doomed (no choice) and only way is fileOM, but other country traffic means, you have lot of choice.

Technically speaking we do have visitors all over the world too. And also we have good conversion since our cc processor works globally . And also we give reseller sales with our worldwide resellers so it will help aff to get much more profit.

Sorry to interfere. Thought I need to share this info. Since discussion is happening about FileOM.

Btw yes, I can provide best offer if you posses good sales or thought of moving to us. Pm me with more info.

Sent from my RM-875_im_india_230 using Tapatalk

Btw one should know this , if a host convert well in Asian countries then it will convert double in Tier 1 and 2 countries.

Sent from my RM-875_im_india_230 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Go to FileOm. they really counts sales. and they communicate with the affiliates regarding questions about the host.

this is mine, i just joined with them 2 days ago.

3JqS5wW.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back