2716c9.jpg

f34e55.jpg

a434ea.jpg

77f193.jpg

e09229.jpg

6f6d76.jpg

525dc2.jpg

28 comments
Funny, they may look harmless and stupid. But come to Russia and see for yourself :)

You would go home crying like a little girl.

And yes, I know you're not being an ass :) it's all in fun.

@tres
well this is a webmaster forum not a general or jokes forum, so I figured out that the General Discussion forum was for website,development,methods,techniques,giveaways and etc that could not be posted on others sub-forums or forums.

@tres
well this is a webmaster forum not a general or jokes forum, so I figured out that the General Discussion forum was for website,development,methods,techniques,giveaways and etc that could not be posted on others sub-forums or forums.

For that you have a section called Webmaster Discussion

Btw, if you were more careful you would have noticed by now that the general discussion deals with everything except webmaster stuff.

Funny, they may look harmless and stupid. But come to Russia and see for yourself :)

You would go home crying like a little girl.

And yes, I know you're not being an ass :) it's all in fun.

I know they are not stupid or harmless.
I didn't mean to insult anybody but we must not everything too seriously. ;)

@SEO88

So the whole forum is for webmaster discussions. Yet there is one called webmaster discussions? Think it through you idiot. WJunction is a community, don't forget that. The general discussion forums are where you can talk and discuss other things. Ofcourse if you found a funny pic and you want to make your fellow community membes laugh. It's ok, don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back