Status
Not open for further replies.

pisoj1

Hey guys, has anyone ever used RPnet and linksnappy? Do they work with rapidleech?

What are speeds like and how do they work?

15 comments
Ok, so I found out some more info, lifetalk (owner of rpnet) does not like if people using rapidleech (makes sense)

problem is I would be using rpnet from 2-4 different IP's would I get banned?

I would use it during class and I also go to my mothers house time to time and download.

Nothing will happen.I use rpnet on my RL and it work fine.
I have asked them regarding this and they told that u can use there service in RL bt not for directly remote uploading.Don't try to exploit their service.

Also, don't use the same account on multiple machines (IPs). That'll get you banned. Like janu said, you can use your RPNet account in RL for downloading TO your RL and not for transversing remotely. Same applies for RDP.

As for speed, I always max out my connection. Truth be told, it's only 4Mbps but still xD

Rpnet will still accept PayPal and they now have over 21 sites. Personally I like them...they tell it like it is. No BS.

RPnet, when I posted the above only had a few and still charged a higher fee than other similar services...but now have:
- NO MORE WAIT TIMES
- 44 FILEHOSTS
- FULL FEATURED USER CONTROL PANEL
Thing I like most is the ability to download to *their* hard drives and access later. Absolutely great instant service! :)

(I have NO affiliation with this service)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back