VPS Romania High-Traffic-VPS (one or multiple ones)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedge1001

Hi,
i'm searching for some VPS systems. Preferable on Voxility Network.
In total i need about 20TB traffic per Month.
This can also be splittet on multiple VPS (which could be better)

They will be used as reverse proxy (traffic already doubled above) an have to handle 1,5k - 2,5k users on each given time.

I would like to have at least 2 Systems with the following specs:
CPU: at least 2-vCPUs
RAM: at least 1GB
Traffic: well, depending on the number. so that we will be at 20TB
HDD: about 10-20GB (will be used for caching, so pleas RAID10 or better)
Virtualisation: doesn't matter. OpenVZ or KVM or EsXI

Price: well, here i'm open. I know Traffic isn't cheap, so i don't expect a 5$-offer.
But the cheaper the better :) But stay reasonable - please no overselling.

14 comments
yes there is.
But i need one, who will ignore, dmca, brein or others.
Since romania has till now ignored all of them, i've written i would go for them - but if there are other locations, just let me know.

The Problem is really, that the risk is fairly high to receive dmca and probably their equivalents.

@Kanpi:
Thanks, i will take a look

though more offers a appreciated.

Last edited:
As far as I know Voxility isn't much DMCA friendly.
How about Serbia ? Serbia is DMCA friendly.
Check my signature if you are interested. There are few users from WJ who use our Serbia VPS for caching. Also speed test on the server has been done by a user so there is no problem of false advertisement.

yes there is.
Since romania has till now ignored all of them, i've written i would go for them - but if there are other locations, just let me know.

The Problem is really, that the risk is fairly high to receive dmca and probably their equivalents.

@Kanpi:

Hello sir,
What kind of content/website are you looking to host in Romania ?
Please send me a Private Message.

Thank you.

I can confirm that M247 is a great host, previously known as Clues.ro, highly recommended! They use NX DATA Datacenter in Bucharest, Romania, I believe.

Kind regards,

Benelux Servers

Last edited:
What's with https://www.m247.ro/personal-servere-vps.php
They have great SSD VPS(for caching perfect i guess) + 1gbit + unmtered traffic.

But it's not Voxility network that's the only thing that is not matching with your requirements^^
Just wanted to help :)

best regards

I can confirm that M247 is a great host, previously known as Clues.ro, highly recommended! They use NX DATA Datacenter in Bucharest, Romania, I believe.

Kind regards,

Benelux Servers

They´re cheaper, but they have worse network connectivity and if Voxility is not so much flexible with DMCAs, Clues.RO|Now|m247.RO just dont tolerate this type of content on their network and they´re strict with it as stated on terms. I was tempted to open an VPS node with them but after talk with their support i finally choosed Voxility to prevent headaches.

yes there is.

@Kanpi:

Anyway if you really going to use Plex for private family sharing, you dont need to worry about Datacenter just chose better speeds to your country, because no one inspect server data content one by one. If you still need DMCA/BREIN ignored you could try Ecatel :whistling:

Last edited:
Hi people,
PerMaFrOsT was right.
m247 does forward DMCA-Requests.
So now i'm looking again.

i'll take a look at 2sync and hetinex.
it now hasn't to be romania anymore. Anything is just fin, as long as it's not DMCA

the Problem is, that i really need much traffic. At the lowest time 1 got 1000 simultanious people on the System. at the peak i've meassured nearly 3k

@hetnix_srl
you are not an option. You're connection is to slow. I've now splitted the traffic on two VPS, and eath of them got an average of about 3MB/s sending and receiving. sou your connections on the VPS with up to 20Mbits isn't enough.

Last edited:
@wedge1001, why you can't honor DMCA ? If you are planning to run the site for a longer period it's better to honor DMCA.

we will respect DMCA, if they are real DMCAs.
But unfortionately we got lots of people wanting to see the site going down.
So normally our Hosters gets daily false DMCA notices.
As for our old hoster, we asked them to forward all notices to us, including the header-informations of the sender, in Order to take action or ignore it. Unfortionately they haven't done this. They just open a ticket and paste the content of the mail - which isn't enough information.

copyright-holders can still mail us directly and request a takedown - then we will take action (normally within 24-48h).
But we need a host, that ignore mails to them, since 95% of them are just some kiddies trying to troll us and we don't want to swicht hosts every few weeks.

As for know we are going to test 2synco with @BlaZe. Unfortionately the speed isn't that good at our first tests, but a ticket is already opened.
Yes i know it's a shared connection. But we need on 2 Systems bout 3MB/s each sending and receiving. If the first ones are okay, and the DMCA-Notices are handeled accordingly we consider upgrading to more.

@wedge1001, why you can't honor DMCA ? If you are planning to run the site for a longer period it's better to honor DMCA.

we will respect DMCA, if they are real DMCAs.
But unfortionately we got lots of people wanting to see the site going down.
So normally our Hosters gets daily false DMCA notices.
As for our old hoster, we asked them to forward all notices to us, including the header-informations of the sender, in Order to take action or ignore it. Unfortionately they haven't done this. They just open a ticket and paste the content of the mail - which isn't enough information.

If that is the case, you should get a proper hosting company instead. It'd be much better solution for you in the long run.

Quality / fast bandwidth costs money, there is not much companies who would offer this under budget prices and put themselves in a loss.

Hello sir,
We currently have a nice offer for a vServer in Romania:

vKVM Server - Hardware accelerated
8x Intel Xeon @ 3.0 GHz CPU
8 GB RAM DDR3 ECC
500 GB HDD
1 Gbps Port
10 IPs Included

Price: 80 EUR per month.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you're interested or you need a better offer.

Thank you,
HETNiX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back