Rockfile.co | $25 / 1000 PPD - 70% PPS - Rewarding points - Bi-Weekly payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.
We found a problem in stn012 with anonymous users and we're working on it.

No. normal way only.

Update:
This has been fixed, please try again now.

Thank you very much for letting us know about this issue and please accept our apologize and we wanted to offer something sweet for you, so we added 1 month premium to your account.

Hey Rockfile,
Do you have reseller program?
Thanks

No.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the survey.
I think that it is really amazing decision to get ideas from Affiliates.
It looks you take care your affiliates.

I wish you very long life in this business.

Regards.

I wish you very long life in this business.

Regards.

Actually our best moments when we hear from our partners or when we provide support to them.
That what make us happy

Things tend to never get as shiny as this in this filehosting world :whistling: .
When filehosts talk about a "new direction" (which they most likely already choosed, survey ot not) , most of the time it means they drop PPD ...
Besides in the survey, MIX/PPS programs are mentionned, PPD isn't as if it doesn't exist anymore already.

Now I like the service how it CURRENTLY is, don't get me wrong, but these "new directions" tend to send some chill down my spine, I've seen that happen countless times already :P

Last edited:

Things tend to never get as shiny as this in this filehosting world :whistling: .
When filehosts talk about a "new direction" (which they most likely already choosed, survey ot not) , most of the time it means they drop PPD ...
Besides in the survey, MIX/PPS programs are mentionned, PPD isn't as if it doesn't exist anymore already.

Now I like the service how it CURRENTLY is, don't get me wrong, but these "new directions" tend to send some chill down my spine, I've seen that happen countless times already :P

If a filehost supports me, I can support it.
If they help me to earn money, I can help them with everything.
But, if I feel I can't earn good or If my visitors don't like them because of their service, I can easily leave the filehost.

I think that Rockfile admin is smart one and he don't think to remove PPD or drop rates again.
Because removing PPD or drop rates will not return them as good things.
Already rates dropped 3 times. I am not verry happy with this rates.
But at least their rates is not bad, their support is good and they are well-meant.

Let's wait to see what will happen.

Survey done. A very nice gesture by the host admins.

However, I am also afraid that PPD shall be done. Was too good to be true anyways.

Why can't I upload anything right now? Please fix that.
When you have a problem, please provide as much information as possible to help us help you.
Do you see any error messages?
Have you tried again after few minutes and same problem still exist?

Survey done. A very nice gesture by the host admins.

However, I am also afraid that PPD shall be done. Was too good to be true anyways.

If a filehost supports me, I can support it.
If they help me to earn money, I can help them with everything.
But, if I feel I can't earn good or If my visitors don't like them because of their service, I can easily leave the filehost.

I think that Rockfile admin is smart one and he don't think to remove PPD or drop rates again.
Because removing PPD or drop rates will not return them as good things.
Already rates dropped 3 times. I am not verry happy with this rates.
But at least their rates is not bad, their support is good and they are well-meant.

Let's wait to see what will happen.

Survey answered, Rock rocks! :dj:

First, thank you for taking the survey, this is a big help and it's highly appreciated.

We are not going to stop PPD, we're fighting for PPD actually and we care too much about it.
Just want to let you all know, we can't increase PPD rates because we failed to attract advertisers for now, this should be changed in next few months. Please rest assured when we decrease rates, that's not to increase our earnings, but to decrease the losses, when we have the chance to offer high rates, we'll definitely do.

We're keep tracking survey answers and will take our time to study every feedback.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back