Rockfile.co | $25 / 1000 PPD - 70% PPS - Rewarding points - Bi-Weekly payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit. (I'm just stupid.) :-/

@MrRock,

is 1.99$ purchase auto-rebill for month (like Uploadable does), or?

Last edited:
So, apparently my japan traffic is now worthless for rockfile...

PQgtCaQ.png

$5 for 1500 dl's, really?? If rockfile can't do something better I'll just stop using this host.

Edit. (I'm just stupid.) :-/

@MrRock,

is 1.99$ purchase auto-rebill for month (like Uploadable does), or?
1.99 is a trial plan and no one rebill for a trial plan.
And if we do a rebill, it will be after it has agreed by our client.

PQgtCaQ.png

$5 for 1500 dl's, really?? If rockfile can't do something better I'll just stop using this host.

Sorry about that, but that's all we can do for JP traffic now.
But we're working now to increase our network capacity which will allow us to provide fast download speed, if you care about your users and want to provide them with at least one fast speed download link, so, keep using rockfile.

When it's full, open a ticket and we'll see what we can do for you.

do you upgrade account ? because I pack file as 1500mb split files, I can only upload 1000mb as free user. or is it possible to make me upload 2gb files ?

username: dragonborn

Currently we are not providing free space.

Last edited:
your service is good; make the ppd rate a little higher; limited your download speed to 150kbs and watch your sales and ppd user rise up!

50-250mb 250-500mb 500-1000mb 1000mb+
tier 1 $10 $20 $40 $50
tier 2 $5 $10 $15 $20
tier 3 $2 $4 $5 $6
tier 4 $1 $1 $1 $1

your service is good; make the ppd rate a little higher; limited your download speed to 150kbs and watch your sales and ppd user rise up!
Speed is slow enough, currently 180 kB/s plus 1GB of bandwidth per 24H. If you still dont make sales check your content quality or wait some months until rockfile trustworthy increase.

Last edited:
1.99 is a trial plan and no one rebill for a trial plan.
And if we do a rebill, it will be after it has agreed by our client.

PQgtCaQ.png

Sorry about that, but that's all we can do for JP traffic now.
But we're working now to increase our network capacity which will allow us to provide fast download speed, if you care about your users and want to provide them with at least one fast speed download link, so, keep using rockfile.

When it's full, open a ticket and we'll see what we can do for you.

do you upgrade account ? because I pack file as 1500mb split files, I can only upload 1000mb as free user. or is it possible to make me upload 2gb files ?

username: dragonborn

Currently we are not providing free space.

That is fine by me, just checking

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

50-250mb 250-500mb 500-1000mb 1000mb+
tier 1 $10 $20 $40 $50
tier 2 $5 $10 $15 $20
tier 3 $2 $4 $5 $6
tier 4 $1 $1 $1 $1
We need to reach a stable stage then we'll re-evaluate few things.
What about your speed issue?

@MrRock
Please change my profit mode to PPD 100% of Downloads
User: bbadre10
I can't do it by mymeslf xhile I have exceeded 7 days required to change mode
Thank you in advance

WTF!! MR.Rock ! why do you ban my account (bankuda)! If you don't want to pay, you don't need to do that
Next payment in 30/11 and you banned my acc in 29/11! very good service lol
you are bandits

Because you insisted to violate our terms of service and uploaded adult materials (Hentai Images).
You've already received your first payment, but it doesn't took too long to catch your cheating account.

Hi Rock!

I took advantage of "Black Friday Deals" buying three months, the account updated but I lost what I had before. :( You can check?

Note: You do not think 6 months ($ 54.99) should be more advantageous than buying 2x , 3 months? ($ 24.99 x 2 = $ 49.98)

Thanks.

Hi Rock!

I took advantage of "Black Friday Deals" buying three months, the account updated but I lost what I had before. :( You can check?

Note: You do not think 6 months ($ 54.99) should be more advantageous than buying 2x , 3 months? ($ 24.99 x 2 = $ 49.98)

Thanks.
Your account has been updated, and we've noted the bug which caused the problem for you.
You may think to buy 2x of 2 months plan and this means that you are looking for a long-term account, but then you'll find the 1 year plan much much better and cheaper. What i mean is, we priced these plans like that for a purpose.

Hi Rock!

Thanks.
Your account has been updated, and we've noted the bug which caused the problem for you.
You may think to buy 2x of 2 months plan and this means that you are looking for a long-term account, but then you'll find the 1 year plan much much better and cheaper. What i mean is, we priced these plans like that for a purpose.

- I think the short term is not a very interesting idea, but in the long term can be ... although I find it difficult that the downloader be interested in buying three months and jump to one year .. on the other hand can be interesting for the uploader ...

- Thank you for correcting the account values ... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back