Rockfile.co | $25 / 1000 PPD - 70% PPS - Rewarding points - Bi-Weekly payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI!Mr Rock,How can I request a payment? and My storage space is full, you can give me more storage space?
my account : starnight
thank you !

I'm afraid you will not receive your payment as you are violating our *main* rule. You are uploading adult-related material and this is a violation.

HI!Mr Rock,How can I request a payment? and My storage space is full, you can give me more storage space?
my account : starnight
thank you !

I'm afraid you will not receive your payment as you are violating our *main* rule. You are uploading adult-related material and this is a violation.

MrRock, i sorry, i will delete data adult, and stop upload, please active my acc. Thank you !

Last edited:
My storage space in the next few days will be full, you can give me more storage space?
My Account:o71622
Thank you very much

You account performance doesn't meet the requirements, but we've upgraded your storage once again to see.
Try to benefit from your disk space and don't waste it.

Thank you for using Rockfile.

You account performance doesn't meet the requirements, but we've upgraded your storage once again to see.
Try to benefit from your disk space and don't waste it.

Thank you for using Rockfile.
Dont be too much dupe with affiliates, i´ve seen a lot of host sink cause of this.

Follow your roadmap and shield your balance from abusers!

Last edited:
1) What are your download speeds for Guest and Registered users?

2) How do you currently handle DMCA requests to take down a file?
*Do you remove DMCA'ed files?
**How long does it take you guy's to remove those reported files?

Last edited:
1) What are your download speeds for Guest and Registered users?

2) How do you currently handle DMCA requests to take down a file?
*Do you remove DMCA'ed files?
**How long does it take you guy's to remove those reported files?
1. Currently it's 300-350 KB/s
2. Of course we do remove reported files, and we follow the time frame allowed by copyright law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back