Rockfile.co | $25 / 1000 PPD - 70% PPS - Rewarding points - Bi-Weekly payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, before the close of may 31st i reached minimum payout amount and gotten over it, 20.10 and more

now i am shocked to see that automatic payment request hasn't been made and my balance is less then 19.70 $

how can this be possible? in years of using rockfile , this is the first time i am seeing something disappointing like this, i trusted rockfile, please explain

bankerK = username

hi, before the close of may 31st i reached minimum payout amount and gotten over it, 20.10 and more

now i am shocked to see that automatic payment request hasn't been made and my balance is less then 19.70 $

how can this be possible? in years of using rockfile , this is the first time i am seeing something disappointing like this, i trusted rockfile, please explain

bankerK = username

You have insufficient balance in your account, minimum is $20 + fees, it should be $21.75 for this month. You can know the exact required amount from your account page under "Payment info" tab.

There is no way to make your balance decrease, that's impossible, you may not remember your balance. We've reviewed the code and there is nothing affecting user balance in the whole system.

can you stop free user not from your payout table countries from downloading?
Hello,

Can you please explain why you request this?

You have insufficient balance in your account, minimum is $20 + fees, it should be $21.75 for this month. You can know the exact required amount from your account page under "Payment info" tab.

There is no way to make your balance decrease, that's impossible, you may not remember your balance. We've reviewed the code and there is nothing affecting user balance in the whole system.

Hello,

its impossible to forget as i checked like 50 times yesterday till i hit 20$, i lost minimum 0.50$ and not a single bit of doubt, i have no reason to lie, you know i have been members since years (the previous site),

(it seems i have to take screen shot daily for safety)

something happened at the close of month or etc but yesterday total amount went less, i can promise you that.

Very disappointing to say the least that for no reason earnings deducted.

Last edited:
Sign In error.
"Software error:
Can't exec: Duplicate entry '513' for key 'usr_id' at Modules/DataBase.pm line 55.
[FONT=&quot]For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@rockfile_eu), giving this error message and the time and date of the error."

My name is: NoFragile
[/FONT]

Hello,

its impossible to forget as i checked like 50 times yesterday till i hit 20$, i lost minimum 0.50$ and not a single bit of doubt, i have no reason to lie, you know i have been members since years (the previous site),

(it seems i have to take screen shot daily for safety)

something happened at the close of month or etc but yesterday total amount went less, i can promise you that.

Very disappointing to say the least that for no reason earnings deducted.

I promise that we'll keep an eye on the system and investigate further this issue, it's very important to us to deliver best service for you and to ensure you're 100% satisfied.
I've added $1.00 to your balance.

Sign In error.
"Software error:
Can't exec: Duplicate entry '513' for key 'usr_id' at Modules/DataBase.pm line 55.
[FONT=&amp]For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@rockfile_eu), giving this error message and the time and date of the error."

My name is: NoFragile
[/FONT]

This has been fixed.
Please let us know if this happen again with you.

bankerK = username

Hello again,

Our development team confirmed a database interruption happened today which caused problems with user credit balance and this has been recovered and all users now have the correct balance with extra few cents / dollars to ensure no one get less than he should have in his balance.

Please accept our apologies, we always work for your convenience and satisfaction.

Last edited:
Hello,

because i am on PPD and have post with other filehosts mirror link, if someone from those non-pay countries keep downloading my files i earn nothing. (if you disallow downloading those same downloaders will move to other hosts i earn something).

All payments have been issued.
Please note that payments may take up to 10 business days as mentioned in Affiliate program info. page.

eset !!!!

je n'arrive à rien faire !!!! je ne sais pas pourquoi mon anti-virus eset détecte votre domaine de téléchargement "[FONT=&quot]stn0**.rfservers.eu" comme étant malveillant !!!!!

[/FONT]

I have you as my 1st choice and the max I can get is 65 Downloads a day cause of this..... [FONT=&quot] 2 GB Max download file size - Make it unlimited? [/FONT]

I have you as my 1st choice and the max I can get is 65 Downloads a day cause of this..... [FONT=&amp] 2 GB Max download file size - Make it unlimited? [/FONT]
Actually currently its 4GB but we didn't updated the website until we decide to keep it.
But i'll check if i can do anything in this regard.

je n'arrive à rien faire !!!! je ne sais pas pourquoi mon anti-virus eset détecte votre domaine de téléchargement "[FONT=&amp]stn0**.rfservers.eu" comme étant malveillant !!!!!

[/FONT]
You can white-list the domain or disable firewall/anti-virus while you download.

Last edited:
hi admin

user name : bankerK

since 4 -5 days i am start using rockfile as one of the main host, is there a way to get a bit more storage like 900 gb or 1tb, that would really help.

are my total downloads enough? i am not asking 3tb or something like, even 1 tb is enough (i will manage it better)

-------------------

btw thanks for the payment.

Hi admin, there seems to be slightly odd earnings for today 28th june - can you check it ?

Hi admin, there seems to be slightly odd earnings for today 28th june - can you check it ?

id : bankerK

id : bankerK

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back