Rockfile.co | $25 / 1000 PPD - 70% PPS - Rewarding points - Bi-Weekly payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you can see the icons?
And please contact them soon as we will not let it like that for long time for performance reasons. We rely on this service.

Last edited:
So please contact support@maxcdn.com and let them know that you can load their CDN hosted files and provide this link as a sample:
and provide traceroute and ping to maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com with the email for faster reply.

From your CMD (command prompt) type:
tracert maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com

and then

ping maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com

and copy/past the results in your email.

Update:
You can try a non-secure URL, this would fix your problem temporarily:
Rockfile - Solid as a Rock

Last edited:
Rockfile.jpg

Why is my IP banned? I got this message after activating my account.

Username: chibchakan

We are not related to these sites.
WJ administration has verified our project and they have seen all of our papers before we can post this thread.
Please don't make rumors.

One of these website is online and the News section is updated as i see, i sent you more info in PM.

Last edited:
Both paid me, nothing against them. It was a gap in the strategy of the business.
Differently from fileom and others who passed through here, it was pure cheating ...

And we will test Rockfile to know what to say after ... :)

Hello, it's interesting host, I have few questions:
1. What is max file size to download for free user? I found it's 2 GB, is that true? And I found also for free user - 1 GB Daily Traffic. It means someone needs to download one file two days?
2. What is max file size to upload as affiliate? 1 GB?
3. What is speed for free user?
4. Will you add Paypal as payout option?

Last edited:
Hello, it's interesting host, I have few questions:
1. What is max file size to download for free user? I found it's 2 GB, is that true? And I found also for free user - 1 GB Daily Traffic. It means someone needs to download one file two days?
2. What is max file size to upload as affiliate? 1 GB?
3. What is speed for free user?
4. Will you add Paypal as payout option?
Hello,
First i want to ask you, why you see our host interesting one for you? Is that only for our PPD prices?

1. Yes it's true, we never lie :), For the daily traffic, a user can download any file of any size as long as he didn't hit the traffic limit, let's say he still have 5MB in daily traffic, and he is trying to download 2GB file, he will be able to do that.
2. It's 1Gb unless you are planning to upload bigger files, we offer you a really cheap premium subscription, but if you only need space, we can provide it for free.
3. It's high, at the moment it's 400KB/s but it will not be like that all the time, but we commit to deliver high speed which is not lower than 150-200KB/s
4. We will do our best to make it available with limitations, but as you know, PayPal for non-USA is not designed for this business model. But Webmoney does.

Do you have ftp upload???
No, we don't have FTP. It's a very old technology. However, you can upload mass files from desktop using desktop tools we'll provide so soon.

No Paypal, No ReCaptcha, enough speeds for guests & most important staff willing to hear affiliates without putting their business in risk. Welcome to WJ keep up working!! Best wishes hope you stay long time :sun:

please Make tools for linux.

Unfortunately, we don't have Linux in the plan.
You can upload multiple files by drag-and-drop in website, and we recommend using Chrome.
You should make your host friendly for linux users, if you dont know/want to develop please talk with FileImageUploader coder to add support to your host! (Their software could be emulated through wine at Linux)

Pfff, a Host which gives Premiumusers only 1 TB Discspace is simply senseless.

But best of the best is their restriction of Uploading. After Uploading 20 GB its "Game over" for 1 Day, very funny.

A well known proverb "Better quality over quantity" or extrapolated for this matter "We prefer sales over spammers"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back