Selling rlslog, oneddl, adultbay, hq-uploads, sceneflux auto leecher - $30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yawn92

Hi all, this is a straightforward script to auto leech and reupload rlslog + sceneflux + oneddl + hq-uploads + adultbay + scenerls topics. Simply put in 1 or more topic urls, press leech then just leave it and the contents will be leeched to a multitude of hosts, post created and saved to your server. It does not auto post them to forums, you have to do that yourself.

Features:
-Auto create the post with information in bbcode or html from a rlslog/sceneflux/oneddl/hq-uploads/adultbay/scenerls post

-Leech the first set of alive rapidshare, megaupload or hotfile links to rapidshare, megaupload, hotfile, fileserve and netload (You do not need premium accounts in any of these filehosts to upload to them)

-Optionally unrar the downloaded files, remove any files you do not want and add a file in of your choice, then re-rar and upload.

-Log file creation so you can see where the script is at.

-Optionally change the MD5 and rename the files you are leeching

-Optionally delete the files you are leeching once they have been reuploaded

-Optionally email the contents of the completed post to an email of your choice

-Optionally add your own download and information icons to finished posts

-Free lifetime updates and patches, notification of which will be sent to your payment email

-The entire thing is automated, all you need to do is enter links (or use the built in automated script to get source links), press a button then post the results to forums of your choice once the files have been re-uploaded.

The price? $30, paypal is preferred, but moneybookers can also be arranged. If you're even considering it, buy it, you won't find anything else like this for under $100-$200 - you're getting a really good deal.

If you need to leech from a blog not supported by default I can write you a custom plugin for an additional $10. If you want to add an additional upload or download filehost then I can do that as well for an additional $20.

Need some good, affordable hosting to run this on? Try startech-hosting:
30 gb space
512mb burst ram
unmetered bw
http://startech-hosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=19

Requirements:
-To run this you will need a server with php and curl support
-If using the rar/unrar option your server will need winrar installed.

Any questions please feel free to PM me or ask in this post :)

1,509 comments
got a question everyone from where are u leeching movies? as i cant seem to find many 200mb Link Movies at oneddl any help is appreciated Pm me if u like...

things that are going wrong:
- still grabbing thumbnails most of the time, not the actual picture
- not removing oneddl.com- from the filenames
- looks like adding a bunch of stuff doesn't always work.. anyone else having a problem with grabbing multiple posts?
I need an example link of this to fix it - the posts I've tried it on worked fine. As for removing oneddl from filenames, I haven't implemented that yet in any update - but just finished coding it now. As for multiple posts, I have no idea as if it does 1 it should do them all :/

oh wait its not working on 2 part files still :O
Strange, will take a look though.

R U still Selling ?? if not .. can anyone tell me where to get this sort of script ?? if some other coders has made one ?? Thankyou

Moreover .. is the script working fine??? now ???
Yes, I'm still selling it and it works mostly fine now.

got a question everyone from where are u leeching movies? as i cant seem to find many 200mb Link Movies at oneddl any help is appreciated Pm me if u like...
OK, I'll write a bit of code that grabs the single links from canhazit links provided you have the rar/unrar option set so that it can resplit into 200mb rars :)

its better if a screenshot will be created from AVI, MKV, WMV file and upload that image to some image host like tinypic ;)

its just a suggestion :)

^ I cant believe the amount of stuff you ask for a 15$ script.

If you want something, why dont you pay him some $$$ and get it modded?

Dont Be That rude tehlolkid .. we are just giving our reviews for his script .. and that is good for him.. if he adds more features in the script so he gets more buyers .. and it depends upon him for how much is he selling his product ...

Not working well here :((
lol that doesn't help me a lot to fix it xD

can u make it leech the screenshots and upload to some image host and show up in the final post ?
It already uploads screenshots to img4tw.com from sceneflux + rlslog. oneddl support for this is coming in the next update :)

its better if a screenshot will be created from AVI, MKV, WMV file and upload that image to some image host like tinypic ;)

its just a suggestion :)

You'd need ffmpeg or something like that installed on your server to do this, most people aren't going to have it which is why it doesn't currently do this. I checked out the ffmpeg docs the other day and it's only like 2 commands to take the screenie and another couple lines to upload it to an imagehost. The issue I have with adding is time and I'm not 100% on how to get it working with xampp.

Dont Be That rude tehlolkid .. we are just giving our reviews for his script .. and that is good for him.. if he adds more features in the script so he gets more buyers .. and it depends upon him for how much is he selling his product ...

Thats not a review. Review is something you tell about teh product after you used it. What he asked was a suggession. Suggessions are made so it can be implemented on next updated. And yes, i do realise that is a very good sugessions but hey, its not something simple and im sure it will involve some coding more than what the price of the script.

Sorry for being offtopic Yawn :O

Ok I got loads of stuffs done then uploaded the files to my VPS and now it shows remove the script, it'll show many memory errors :|
Memory errors? That could be because of many files uploading simultaneously. I think, but don't quote me on this, but when the file is uploaded, it is first loaded into memory and if you have too many files uploading at the same time the memory fills up. Does 1 post at a time work?

ps just finished fixing up a couple more bugs and oneddl file renaming and tested it and it worked which is good. Going to quickly download wireshark and see what I can do about uploading to MU, but no guarantees as I've got a maths exam in 24 hours which I need to revise for. Otherwise the next update for a week or so will be pushed soon :)

edit: I obviously wasn't trying hard before when I was looking at adding uploading to MU, reading the source of rapidleech has made it pretty obvious now lol

as i submitted the scenflux link i got this error :s plz help Yawn92

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: stripos() in /home/abc/public_html/cron/index.php on line 30

as i submitted the scenflux link i got this error ^o) plz help Yawn92

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: stripos() in /home/abc/public_html/cron/index.php on line 30
You have php 4 installed on your server - you need to update it to php 5 ;)

Also, support for uploading to MU is done, just running the final test now and I'll release it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back