Review: www.my-entertainment.biz (german)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entertainment

Review: My-Entertainment.biz

My-Entertainment.biz

Hallo Community,

My-Entertainment.biz geht in die nächste Runde und wir stellen euch unser neues Streamportal vor. Wir haben 5 Monate nach einer Lösung gesucht den Usern HD-Streams in 720p zu bieten und haben sie endlich gefunden. Hierbei werden die Filme von uns eigenständig convertiert, angepasst und als Flash-Video mit einer Gesamtbitrate von 3000 kbps bereitgestellt.

Advantages:

- No registration needed
- No waiting
- No limit (eg restriction after 72min, etc.)
- Compatible with many mobile devices
- Premium HD Plus (Higher Bitrate via Divx .mkv)

Information:

- Recommended DSL 1000/6000 (750 kb / s)
- Stream bitrate @ 1000 kbps/3000 kbps (Premium)
- Format: 1280x720p H.264 MP4/MKV

Voraussetzungen:

- HDTV or HDTFT
- Weaker lines must be Summoned.
- CPU performance, so no hesitation arises

Features:

- Preview with title, cover, genre, and IMDb
- Stream with brief information, trailers and action
- Live Search
- 3D Movies (Beta)

Furthermore, we also offer "normal" streams (movies, series, collection).

Would be nice if you could give me some feedback about the offer, the layout, construction and the premium-feature (price, performance etc.)

Premium-Feature: http://my-entertainment.biz/forum/premium.php

Thanks and regards

Last edited:
7 comments
I like it.

It's dark, interesting, sophisticated.

No advertisements.

Things that you can do however to improve the site would be the left sidebar. You have a lot of text there, and some of it is just redundant. Fill that in with some more content in the form of images, etc.

I would also look into contracting a photoshop expert to redesign your design. It can be much more powerful than it is.

Other than that, keep up the good work thus far. I cannot speak German, but I'm sure those who can did not find many typographical erorrs as you seem to be fairly intelligent.

Thanks for the interesting site to review!

You know what else would be cool to add is a hover preview of the movies you are displaying on the mainpage. You could either do a hover preview linking to the YouTube trailer so people could watch it instantly, or a hover preview that just glides a few of the scenes.

Hey, thanks for feedback. We will think about this and try to add something like this. Every movie in the CMS have already a youtube trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back