Status
Not open for further replies.

my123world

Hello everyone,

I am here to request you for a review for this project of mine, TopicLess.com, like the thread's title says.. It is the most innovative project I have started so far & I hope to really attain some success on this. The detailed concept back of TopicLess has been explained over here -

Here is where it starts!!

Well as this is a review thread I hope to receive a very detailed review on every aspect of the community. This may include everything regarding what you have liked or not so far. The website is 3 days old (counting today) and I am looking for active participants too who can actually make this thing a real community. :) So yes with the review over here please do join up and support us to move forward and get the thing started.

Like I just mentioned... We are looking for people who can contribute their time, dedication & fun into TopicLess. Hence, for such people we are here to get them into our "management" team (which is going to be the only staff rank apparently on the community). Here is a link to the wJ thread where you can apply for this position -

http://www.wjunction.com/23-communi...-people-search-topicless-com.html#post1891975

BTW, I know some of you will definitely contradict on the tag line.. But, I have kept it on with a futuristic outlook. TopicLess is certainly going to live up to its tagline someday and I hope that you will help us reach there. :)

Thank you & Regards. =]

Last edited:
9 comments
Why is the text shadow set to white?
image.png

-

Why do I see horizontal scroll bar when there is no use of it?
image.png

-

Why not fill the about us and aim there? Also the facebook link is broken.

image.png

- new sections in category

image.png

-

Underline in links using that font doesn't look so nice.

image.png

-
All the best, And fill the sections they are empty.

No. 1 - Some kind of attention seeking thing.

No. 2 - Strange, will check that out.

No. 3 - Done.

No. 4 - The site is new.. If you had gone through the introductory topic you would definitely not point this one out yet.. We are still adding and thinking out the probable upcoming categories. I did post that out.

No. 5 - That happens only when you are hovering over the link. I dont see that as an issue. :|

Thank you for your review. :) Well this is a community based website and hence we need participation for filling up the sections. We will be working on that ofcorse. Meanwhile, I would just request you all to join up and help us out. :)

Thanks again,
Regards.

Hey 123, first I would like to say I like the idea of your forum that you can talk about anything but in order to do it right imho you need to make a few slight changes that crossed my mind when I browsed your fresh website.

I learned preatty soon in my web career that the site contents needs to be as much in the page as possible, so I would recommend in getting rid of the huge top grey bar where you can see the writing "Hi There. Welcome to TL, Have fun surfing around!
" and the big user name / password text inputs or at least make them smaller by half.

Why do you use such a HUGE logo and blue strip that got no use what so ever, 123 your forum is new the idea is good BUT fast passers want to understand in 1-2 seconds wtf is this site about, shrink your logo and get rid of the huge blue air balloons stripe instead put your idea in writing there and a small logo on the left, no need for the huge "register on topicless gfx" it might look nice but it's too big.

I don't see anything else atm..

Great site good luck with it!

Thank you for such an awesome detailed review @ OMC. :) I will work on all the factors you mentioned out there.

@ trader - lofs of broken design? Please can you send me a screenie regarding this? Thank you. :)

Header banner is still not matching up.

Additionally why have you inserted header and footer advertisements? The site doesn't cost you any money to keep it online, so why have them?

Other than that it's looking nice, but you gotta remove those advertisements. First off you state "We Now Feature The Below". Reading that line made me think it's something to do with TopicLess.com, but instead it is an advertisement for Kids who need to see Orthodontists.

You still haven't fixed the bold issues pertaining to your site, you can do this either by manually adjusting the html or by editing your .css attributes.

Good luck (y).

Thanks for the review To0 :) We are changing the entire site ATM and upgrading the platform to something cooler! :P Stay in touch peeps. There's alot coming in! ;)

Yes like I had said.. We are changing our entire platform and definitely for now the 404 errors are bound to encounter but they will be resolved to the proper links once the site is live again :)

The changes are certainly going to be appealing and we hope to get alot of active participation from all of you peeps once it's on! ;)

@Nsane - Looking forward to your review and sorry for the temporary inconvenience :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back