Status
Not open for further replies.
7 comments
By looking at the domain i thought it was a quick sex videos site lol
SO now lets come to the design the logo looks and theme looks amazing the posts are linedup perfectly and your right sidebar is good but a little confusing

Last edited:
I have to say that your site is simple Awesome . Try adding a bit more categories for Applications,Games etc.

Btw Are you using Wordpress? Is it a custom theme?

Faizann20

Ok, Starting from your Domain since it stands out. The Quicky just made me laugh for what I and many others know what it means (2 minutes job)

I like the template it's basic with the column with all the links clear and visible the same as the downloads down the page in the middle.

it's nice that you have how to download help videos that will help beginners very nice thought.

overall I think it's a really nice website

Nice catchy domain dude !

The theme is good, nice favicon.

You can do with a new banner/logo probably?

I didnt really like the idea of site rip. I mean, ripping the whole of rlslog?? Whats the point? :O

Overall, quite good !

Good luck :)

I Think You Should Reduce The size Of The Post Use "More" Option After The Title and Banner Is Posted To Check The Info And Download The Links!!

By looking at the domain i thought it was a quick sex videos site lol
SO now lets come to the design the logo looks and theme looks amazing the posts are linedup perfectly and your right sidebar is good but a little confusing

lol, thanks msk19994. How is the sidebar confusing may I ask, please explain?

I didnt really like the idea of site rip. I mean, ripping the whole of rlslog?? Whats the point? :O

@watsayabtcoffee. The ripping idea is something I thought of since I havenot seen it in any of the other warez blogs out there. and I am actually getting the downloads from rlslog so I just let the people know :) ..

I have to say that your site is simple Awesome . Try adding a bit more categories for Applications,Games etc.

Btw Are you using Wordpress? Is it a custom theme?

@Faizann20. Thank you I will be putting that in consideration. Yes it is wordpress and the theme is from zbench theme and a few custom alternations from me.

Hey one thing I forgot to say, Try adding the download links in the form of {fileserve} and {filesonic} dont just copy paste the links. Add the links in the words.

Faizann20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back