Review: TheHosting ME v2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

luan

16 comments
Webpage loading pretty slow, which may draw away customers, since your selling web-hosting an all :p. Some css optimization , etc.. might speed it up.

Anyway, as far as looks, I like it a lot. Everything flows together really nicely. Very sharp and clean.

Best of luck with your company by the way :)

@Sønic yeah the loading is slow because our main server is located in Europe, here is fast like hell.
Thank you for your comment.

Website loads fine here Just that Main slider looks laggy but thats not the big issue.

For me its the best theme Looks just Perfect, good Luck with it :)

Website looks awesome buddy :) Just its loads slow but effect performance of the sites.But with some optimisation you can buck it up.

Congo for the start up

Thank you guys for your comments.

@Shahrukh yeah the slider was laggy, I changed it with another effect.

hey guys your site is cool ! <3 optimize the CSS, minify it and do some .htaccess tweaks install a OPCode cache :sun:

I liked the overall color scheme and the design concept.

What I didn't like is the borders/margin sticking to my screen. tbh, I don't like designs having their sides sticking to the screen, instead add some margin for it. But this is a personal opinion :)

The buttons (login, customer review, etc.) looks plain dull. It'd be better if you add a gradient from #CCC to #000 :) or vice versa.

The design is good (y)

Also, optimize the template, reduce the image file size (not the resolution).

http://gtmetrix.com/reports/www.thehosting.me/djrmhWhp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back