Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not see a point in having a special group for this activity. The point of endless groups will start off if we ever implement this idea.

We can ask the people who review to be specific though - words like awesome, sucks etc should be avoided. We could ask them to be more descriptive.

If this site really is a Webmaster forum, it should start acting like one.
Reviewing other people's websites is one way to start heading in that direction, and I'll tell you why. WJunction needs to be a website people want to "copy," they want to be like. And what other best way can there be than to get a solid, honest review from a team on this forum?

I'm surprised at half the replies this thread got. Yes, there will ALWAYS be crappy websites. But that's not something you tell the owner. You tell them, hey.. nice try, but you can do this different. You can do that different, you can maybe change this and do this.

You don't just shut someone down because they're not as good or have as much experience as you. That is not what being a Webmaster in my books is about.

We have a sh!tload of cocky members on here, so why not start using that to our advantage?

As for you guys not wanting to add another rank.. seriously? Lol.
It's not going to take up space, it's not going to harm anyone, but if you really don't want to, don't give them a special color, just give them a rank (in Postbit)

And shadow has a good point in making there be requirements to ask for a review.

Here's my opinion on that:

If you would like a FULL review (Guaranteed from our team and anyone else that wants to pitch in), make sure your forum meets at least three of the following requirements:

• Has at least 50 members
  • Has at least 50 threads
  • Has at least 200 posts
  • Has been online for longer than a month
  • Has a custom style

Just want a quick review (By anyone, no promises a team member will review it)? Make sure your forum meets three of the following requirements:
  • Has at least 15 members
  • Has at least 10 threads
  • Has at least 50 posts
  • The forum has been online for longer than a week
  • It has a custom style

coderz agreed your codez are vB4 incompat. and kicked you out, is that it?

failed peer review

whose vbexperience-vbseo bad mix is circularly killing wjunction data integrity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back