Review: ScrollDog.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

To0

Url: Barking for all to Hear | ScrollDog.com | News & Updates Twitter: http://twitter.com/scrolldogcom About: ScrollDog is a News Reporting website for the Scene, features Webmaster Interviews and information pertaining to new developments in the scene that otherwise wouldn't be focused primarily here on WJ. Also features interesting videos/news from the USA and around the world and many other random things. Please give a fair and honest review. Feel free to read the articles as the majority are original works and feel free to comment on the site. Thanks!

17 comments
The site looks great love the logo and colour scheme, And everything is laid out really well.Content is excellent ^-^ subbed to your rss feed, About time a site like this was started.Good luck with it.

Thanks for all your positive feedback. Some changes have been made. Few new plugins have been implemented, and of course some new articles.

Is there anything any of you would like to see more of? Anything you would like to see different.

Please let me know!

Very nice concept To0, The site's theme, loading speed, content, in short everything is very well done :) I guess I had personally given you a feedback earlier too. ScrollDog is very impressive combining it all. It's time you gather a team for the mission and invest more on the SEO perhaps even bigger (real life type). I see alot of scope in it.

Best of luck! :)

Yeah I'm trying to do exactly as you said Jay. Takes time though. Lot's & lot's of time.

Thanks everyone for the reviews!

I loved everything in it from header to footer.... and i am regular user of this website even =D
Great Work.. Nice Idea ..
Best of Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back