Review: putlockertime.co

Status
Not open for further replies.

p.team

Hello wjunction community,

due to the recent updates of the original putlocker that redirect all users to "scammy" videos and by considering that all his clones are ( sincerely ) made really bad and full of advertising, our team is here to present putlockertime.co.

wj_screen.PNG

Our mission:

Create a website for people and not for advertising. A website fast and easy to use for for everyone.

Validations and Stats:

GTMetrix - Pingdoom Tools - W3C Validator - Google Mobile-Friendly Test - Google PageSpeed Insights

Some features:

- 57k+ movies

- Full integration with openload API

- Custom links protection

- Daily automatically Dead-Links remotion

- Daily automatically hosts update from the better first 5 sites

- Every day hosts for 10k movies are automatically updated from the better first 5 sites

- Movies on TV become automatically trending every day

- Featured movies and Trending movies updated automatically every 6 hours

- Original Template

To improve:

- Start to remove all spam comments

- Improve the search

- Create a forum section

- Improve the support section

- Improve the player with Google Drive

Please help us to improve our service!

Please don't hesitate to reply to this thread and report any bug, problem ( desktop / mobile ). Also please send us any suggestion/criticism regarding colors, menus, sections, buttons or any other part of our site.

- Online since: April 1, 2017

Best regards,
p.team

Last edited:
28 comments
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]redirect all users to "scammy" videos[/FONT]

That's exactly want you do ... blind links to sites like hd-player which require a signup. Also the videos I tested were of poor quality.

Last edited:
Hi sniffdog,

Also the videos I tested were of poor quality.

we're sorry to disappoint you but all our site uses automatic scripts to extract links from big sites. We update about 10k movie links in 24h, so please let us know where you find "better" quality and we'll update our fetch scripts :)

Also, where the quality is CAM or TS ( this are poor quality ) we provide this visible alert to our users:

wj_poorq.PNG

Regards,
p.team

Not bad! I would recommend to put "other links" to the right sidebar. I think it would be more comfortable for users.

Actually I was referring to the Vin Diesel movie which should be HD. Upload it to Openload and you can't watch if full screen. I think it's better to ignore all those movie sites and download from torrents.

Actually I was referring to the Vin Diesel movie which should be HD. Upload it to Openload and you can't watch if full screen. I think it's better to ignore all those movie sites and download from torrents.

Hey,

we realized that in some big sites for some reasons when a poor quality movie become HD some old links still remain. So our automatic scripts before our recent change not recognize what video was better.

Thanks for your report, before embed or upload anything by using API our scripts try to choose witch video have better quality by searching if in the title of the video are present keywords like "BRRip, BDRip, HD..". This is not a very reliable thing for now, but it's a little improvement for us.

Thanks again man,
p.team

Not bad! I would recommend to put "other links" to the right sidebar. I think it would be more comfortable for users.

Hi Quadro,

thanks for your suggestion.

In Skype our team have discuss a lot of time about this thing and we've decided to make the right sidebar social. So use it for sharing buttons and comments. By doing this we give much importance to comments because our target is to create an active community in our site.

We've preferred to put the links on bottom because we're doing all the possible to make the principal player very functionally and "avoid confusion" that are present in other sites. This is not a beautiful news for uploaders but in fact we want to have a fast site with all links always online.

But please let us know: why you think that the links on right will be more confortable for users?

Regards,
p.team

Last edited:
Hi Quadro,

thanks for your suggestion.

In Skype our team have discuss a lot of time about this thing and we've decided to make the right sidebar social. So use it for sharing buttons and comments. By doing this we give much importance to comments because our target is to create an active community in our site.

We've preferred to put the links on bottom because we're doing all the possible to make the principal player very functionally and "avoid confusion" that are present in other sites. This is not a beautiful news for uploaders but in fact we want to have a fast site with all links always online.

But please let us know: why you think that the links on right will be more confortable for users?

Regards,
p.team

I thought because it would be more comfortable for me :) Maybe I'm wrong. But at this moment right sidebar is empty and it doesn't look good, or social. Maybe you can place "related videos" there, like Youtube.

There is no miracle on this site. They just cloning a one big site which we already knows and putting there own ads (PW fro short) :))

There is no miracle on this site. They just cloning a one big site which we already knows and putting there own ads (PW fro short) :))

This is absolutely not true and your comment seems to be provocative and without a precise logic.
Anyway we respect it And we'd love to have some tips from you for improve our site.

Regards,
p.team

Oops. Sorry If I hurt your feelings. I am not that kind of a guy. I am really sorry. :(

Don't worry Po, everyone of us sometimes say stupid things but please stop to spam on our thread.

If you have suggestions or other critical you're welcome, otherwise visit The Debating Zone section and enjoy your free time.

Thanks for understanding,
p.team

He gave his honest opinion and I agree with him. That you don't like his criticism doesn't make it spam.

There is absolutely no creativity and no control because everything is automatic.

Last edited:
He gave his honest opinion and I agree with him. That you don't like his criticism doesn't make it spam.

There is absolutely no creativity and no control because everything is automatic.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Anyway we respect it[/FONT]
We can suggest you amazon, here you can buy a good pair of glasses.

There is absolutely no creativity
We respect your point but be serious and help us to improve. Any suggestion? Any bug? Anything new for this kind of sites? You have a lot of experience, It's easy criticize so what do you suggest?

no control because everything is automatic
We prefer try to have a perfect site, always update, clean and automatic. Publish or update manually a movie, sometime can require 5/10 minutes.

Technology evolves every day man, we prefer to be up-to-date.

Regards,
p.team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back