Review of a New Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plutost

Desi-Mobilez.com

Its currently owned by a New Webmaster(my friend). He is Hosted on Plutost.com
I have setup his Site. He was running MyBB Forum Here.
But recently he changed his forum to vBulletin(I dont know why). You can check it Here
So I'm helping him to get his site Reviewed from WJunction.

So guyz Help Him Out (he is a newbie):smug:

10 comments
Your or your friend's site is hosted on 1.5$ hosting and still you are asking people to donate,ads just aside the logo.
Front page is very bad,personally i think a simple link to the forum or maybe a redirect will do.
That's all from me.
Maybe 1/5

Your or your friend's site is hosted on 1.5$ hosting and still you are asking people to donate,ads just aside the logo.
Front page is very bad,personally i think a simple link to the forum or maybe a redirect will do.
That's all from me.
Maybe 1/5

1) Thats not my site so I cant force him to remove that(ads/donation).
2) He is hosted on Plan 2 Hosting which is 7.99$ per month.
3) He is New in this webmaster things, so currenlty he is paying a Designer for the Frontpage.
4) So Think Wisely and dont give out stupid Ratings/Reviews.
:rip:

Lol! No rating or review is actually stupid. Its their views or opinions. How will Bang come to know whether your pal is paying a designer for a theme, its not on the news or is it? :confused:

Anyways, I wouldnt actually like to comment on the front page. It looks super ugly! The forum's theme is kinda neat but your friend spoiled it with the sparkling background. Trying to be too much creative imo.

Nothing new on the forum which actually would force me to register, so its just another mobile forum which would end up going nowhere.

That was my review, call it stupid or silly, i dont give a sh*t

My Rating: 1/5

Lol! No rating or review is actually stupid. Its their views or opinions. How will Bang come to know whether your pal is paying a designer for a theme, its not on the news or is it? :confused:

Anyways, I wouldnt actually like to comment on the front page. It looks super ugly! The forum's theme is kinda neat but your friend spoiled it with the sparkling background. Trying to be too much creative imo.

Nothing new on the forum which actually would force me to register, so its just another mobile forum which would end up going nowhere.

That was my review, call it stupid or silly, i dont give a sh*t

My Rating: 1/5

Thankyou.
Thats what I call a Straight Review.
Thanks.
I'll Tell him these to change it ;)

The frontpage is just simple and crap! The forums are OK but he could've changed the logo to his site name XD and I agree with Cryme, I would not be forced to sign up. Plus i suggest that he does not let guests view the whole board.

For courtesy i rate it 2/5 as it is his first time.

My rating 1/5 (0/5 for your site)
Very bad skin And change the logo
Your frontpage is very very bad Just have to install your forum in main directory

Well considering its a new web master ratings will be around 1 - 2 out of 5. Hes new so what would you expect!

Well considering its a new web master ratings will be around 1 - 2 out of 5. Hes new so what would you expect!

True...

He needs a lot of patience and will have to work his ass off for this site if he wants to get to a good position

http://desi-mobilez.com/
Looks as if a messed up 8 year old made it. Everything awful.
Banner is crap.
Design is crap.
Buttons hurt my eyes.
Font is shit.
Crap iFrame size.
Loads of random buttons at the bottom
Nothings organised.

I would rate it -10 out of 5. Thats how fucking shit it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back