Status
Not open for further replies.

flippintunes

I have recently posted a new site MySound.co Yes, it is dot-co. Please take a few minutes to review.

Is it clear what the site is, does, can do? Do you think this concept will take off? - etc....

Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.

3 comments
MySound.co
Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.

Hey hey hey, I took my precious fapping time and spent it by going to your site Mysound.co.. mate I'm pissed at you like your mother was pissed at you when you came back home covered with fresh mud from outside at age 6 right after she cleaned.

Have you heard of the current CSS advancements?

Look here please:
K5kleuS.png

TWno8Cp.png

Center that "OOPS! not registered" message for christ sake.
RkOv6ZX.png

How about some photoshop skills mate? even a 12 year old can make a better logo from the one you have there, just ask on WJunction for a free logo or pay $5 to get something done from someone skilled here on WJunction.. BUT please PLEASE felete that logo now!
UzqCrPY.png

OMFG you have a forum with 1 topic? wtf? 1 TOPIC!!?
LwMnBRk.png

FAQ? what the hell are you talking about there?? please explain?
JAMsPda.png

Mate I don't understand shit from your site, I think you should really go back to the drawing board with some retalin and focus on what do you want to do.

While you do that, please listen to the music video below.

[video=youtube;5Y3RbJEh6og]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y3RbJEh6og[/video]

Apple 6 me wants.

Last edited:
Hello flippintunes, I checked your website and I really don't think that your idea will ever grow, it's an outdated idea. The design isn't something very attractive you can do what Blast Support said to. By the way Blast Support I agree everything you said there about the website, but you could've said it a little bit more polite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back