Status
Not open for further replies.

Tipslinker

Hello,

I have started a new site, where you can watch HD Movies and TV shows Online.

Site Link:
Code:
http://moviesnshows.net

Please Visit and Post Reviews & Recommendations Here.

Thanks

Last edited:
11 comments
The design looks great, one helpful features is the auto suggestion on the search box like tvmuse.com to make it easy to search.

i see it is build with WordPress, is the the custom made or something i can find somewhere?

Thanks for your review. I'll look into the search feature. About the theme which is custom made but you can find some themes like this named "phim theme" and it is in other language.

Last edited:
Nice design and functionally website. Only one thing, when the ads pop up I close your website.
Nice work :) Just think for the ads.

simple and unique logo and well-designed website, and the site has many new movies released in 2014 which is amazing. Good luck

Very nice website, lots of great features and looks brilliant. You should be able to get lots of visitor's to your website :D

Wish you the best of luck.

Best Regards.

simple and unique logo and well-designed website, and the site has many new movies released in 2014 which is amazing. Good luck
Thanks for your review.

Very nice website, lots of great features and looks brilliant. You should be able to get lots of visitor's to your website :D

Wish you the best of luck.

Best Regards.
Thanks. I wish I could get lots of visitors.

Simple but perfect
Thanks.

It takes time, it really does.

I run a movie website as well and its getting quite popular now but its taken ages. Don't be like a lot of websites and give up after the first few months.

I sell traffic and a great pinging service on WJ now and they could really help you, if you do have a small budget i would love to work with you and your website.

Best Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back