Review : Movies streaming site - Putlockers

Status
Not open for further replies.

sajjadrock

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hi,[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]We have just launched a new Movies streaming site - a site which you can watch movies and series online with no ads/ no registration requested. Hope you can help us to review the site and give us your feedback so we can improve our service.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]The URL is : [/FONT]Putlockers.ms
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Thank you[/FONT]

14 comments
I tried to view the site, but two pop-ups appeared that tried telling me my hard drive was infected and continued to give me these dialog's until I had to force quit my browser. Nice.

Some of these popups are really annoying and are very hard to close with popups chains.

I tried to view the site, but two pop-ups appeared that tried telling me my hard drive was infected and continued to give me these dialog's until I had to force quit my browser. Nice.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hi,[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]We have just launched a new Movies streaming site - a site which you can watch movies and series online with no ads/ no registration requested. Hope you can help us to review the site and give us your feedback so we can improve our service.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]The URL is : [/FONT]Putlockers.ms
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Thank you[/FONT]

Cant access anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back