Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaneyBoi

Hello all, i would very much appreciate it if you could head over to MiiLikes.com and tell me what you think about the website, give some suggestions and maybe even join the website.

If you do decide to use the website please use this coupon code for an extra 200 coins: WJUNCTION

Thanks.

5 comments
nice

nice :-) I like the design though I would work a litle bit on it. since you are trying to builg that's already there I recommend you to try and learn from others mistakes.

will register later on and try it.

Hi!

you can work on:
+ the spacing between the sections
+ the typography (using 6 different fonts is not a good idea)
+ that blank space on the login form looks weird
+ the logo doesn't match with the rest of the design, both regarding the color and "style"

Good luck!

Hi there ChaneyBoi, first of all Solutho is very right in all he said.

My first look made me hate the BIG fonts and large spaces but my first recommendation is to work seriously on functionality, as netbuster said try to learn more from other services and see what people truly need.

Overall, well done!

Thank you all very much for you comments and suggestions.

I do believe i should actually take the site offline for a little while, i think i may have rushed it a little to much and its scary because i agree with all your comments.

I think i need to re think the colours and as a few of you said learn from others mistakes.

All comments and constructive criticism are highly appreciated

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back