Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, first of all, it's slow, very very slow. http://gtmetrix.com/reports/www.maxloadz.com/iQSXg2In

-Site has too many forums, it will just confuse people. Some of them are empty, get rid of them.
-Logo is a bit off, get a more professional/simpler one.
-Favicon as well, change it.
-Get some new ranks, online/offline images too and try to stay away from animated gifs.
-Remove the "Posting Permissions" table, no reason to add that.
-Add some related posts plugin.

That's all I could spot for now, good luck :).

Thanks RT, lots of people have reported about the speed issue... Itz been looked into and some necessary changes to be done & thanks for stating them. :)

Last edited:
Logo sucks, I would ask you to change it. You titled your site as MazLoadz Community. A 65 member forum is not a community.

Remove this
olnYX.png

If you want to keep it, move it to the footer.

You have a LOT of categories for a site with 2000 posts. Try to get some content.

Thanks for the review tlk, things are changing around. :) & ur the first to say Logo sux xD ANyways, everyone has there own point of view & I respect it. We will be doing something more creative sooner. Cheers! :D

i still remember that skin its very old i don't know that skin's name but i remember the skin

The skin name is: Movara

Anyway...this is the last thing I'm doing before going to bed...but back on topic...The skin is good, looks professional but the mod on top..do as tehlolkid mentioned.

You should also have a lot more content before you make your forum from specific with sections and forums itself. Just have a generic idea of things to be posted such as merge Scripts and Templates into one forum, make the eBooks section just a forum and not divided up. Sub-forums are fine for now but just get people to help upload content and fill up the forums before you spread it all into specific categories. There are more I didn't mention but I'm sure you get the idea.

I like the vb debug script, you can make the meta generator say whatever you want instead of vBulletin 4.1.10 to MaxLoadz 1.0.

Other than that, keep up the good work and actually try to get unique customizations and modifications done to the site. It'll show you put more time and effort into the site and return more visitors since they usually like it when a unique feature or something is done to the site.

DXS Overall Grade: 4.1/5

Don't want to write much.

Slogan is not true to it's statement..
Favicon is not clearly visible.
Typical logo.

Remove Mz - Latest Threads
Change template to something light. This one is big and heavy.
Remove Youtube Videos section.

Remove unwanted categories. Polls Mania, Music Lyrics, Movie Gossips, etc.

Remove that SOPA thing! It won't help anything Internet from being censored.

Add more contents.

Good luck.

Thanks BattleDuty :) Ur the first to say that Template should be changed. M afraid only that cant be done... the others will go smooth once we get in more visitors/members involved into our site. We will look into the speed issues as many are reporting it. :)

NOTE - Admin has said that the servers would be upgraded soon. :D Hope that would fix the speed issues. :D Though I never felt it xD

Just a Small bump... Many things have changed, Check them out now! :)

Last edited:
1. Page load 10/10
2.Neat and easily readable 10/10
IAjjx.png

The gap between these is not looking good. try to increase icon size to settle it ;)

Rest is perfect

overall rating: 9/10 rating

TechPro - I know that u own CyberWarez & yes i know what happened there... Apologise for that but it was not from any member of our team but a member who wanted to bring shame to us. We have already banned his IP but to disclose something more about him he was a part of our OLD forum and left after he opened his own site, the member just wants to take down our respect. I hope you understand. :)

tooth - Yea, we are going good around... we are thinking to allow only FREE FILEHOSTS links like MF to be posted. Our content would be only quality :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back