Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the great reviews mates... :)

nEw - We Understand that.. & are ready to take up that challenge, as u can see we have just started & hopefully things go smooth.

Froomple - I thought these categories are listed quite well, will look into it :)

vizoomer - The main page is still being built... anyways, redirect has been made faster. :)

It seems to be down from here.

its loading now.. Hmm there is lots of section which makes trouble..

Last edited:
theme is good
name ok
layout of forum, does not look good for a downloads forum

if not use this login panel :s
change this to a more attractive phrase
same with or you could signup first...
advertising techniques: dont plead or ask kindly, tell them to do it. e.g. sign up now! that tells you to sign up not ask :-P if u get what I mean

and I really feel you have too many sections.. :s maybe try to cut down a little

otherwise tis good!! xD

It looks good. Its hard to tell that each box contains subforums. I thought for a second that they were the usual link to the latest post but thats not true. Loading time takes a while but definitely better than most. Overall I think its great.

Hmmm... can u see the changes done? I have no-where said that style is our own created, but we have done some good changes on what we are using :)

PurevB Movara is a good style, we have made changes so that it fits us perfectly.

well wont go deep reviewing ur site :|

just one thing.... do u know how important it is to have a good load time(speed) ? With number of images u have as ur status icon I can see how it would slow down when u get traffic. Just minimize number of requests to server(currently 133, should be ideally around 25). Plus the skin already takes tooo much time(8 secs) to load fully.

Some optimization u can do right away
add this rules to ur htaccess
Code:
<FilesMatch "\.(gif|ico|jpg|jpeg|png|flv|swf|pdf|mp3|mp4|xml|txt|js|css)$">
Header set Cache-Control "max-age=691200"
</FilesMatch>

<IfModule mod_deflate.c>
	AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/plain text/html text/xml text/css
	AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/javascript application/x-javascript
	AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/xml application/xhtml+xml application/rss+xml
</IfModule>
<IfModule mod_deflate.c>
	AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/plain text/html text/xml text/css
	AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/javascript application/x-javascript
	AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/xml application/xhtml+xml application/rss+xml
</IfModule>
Source : http://www.wjunction.com/13-tutoria...mance-improve-search-engine-optimization.html Thanks NewEraCracker <3

Well, it took me 4hours to scroll to the footer. You guys have way too much sections, it's really too long and annoying to keep scrolling...

Rest is OK.

Logo is pretty awesome, only the upper text "you name it we have it" looks weird, try another font?

Cheers

Well thanks pi0 for the time you have taken to review :) Sections are well-categorized, to be more precise - BROADLY CATEGORIZED. People wont find it tough to find stuff on the site :)

Too Much threads.
Hollywood Movies - Cam, DVDrip, kids entertainment (wtf), same for Bollywood.
Make a section Movies
1) Hollywood
2) Bollywood
3) Tollywood

things like this make user confuse. change it.

Categories aren't under my control to be more precise... but the ADMIN keeps reading this thread & Anyways A quality downloads forum looks better if it is well categorized rather a suckish WAREZ FORUM. Mz doesn't tends to be a tipical warez forum.

Still, Thanks for the time u have taken BounceR :)

you are right.
You are giving direct way to user.
Where to go.
like if he need Cam then he'll visit Cam. If he need DVD then he'll visit Dvd.

But remember this.
will you delete cam thread after Dvd print release?

BounceR -> If links of the cam thread are dead then the thread is dead. An User would use his GOD GIFTED common sense, if he sees a movie is out in DvD then he will download it from there, basically thats our attitude - "We Want the BEST". An user just needs to have some basic forum knowledge to browse it, the rest all is simple. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back