Review: HQ-Scenes.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdc

Hi there, i would like to take the opportunity to ask for my warez forum (HQ-SCENES) review.
It is warez forum, database is partially populated from other forum. But hundreds of thousands posts are made by current members.

HQ-Scenes traffic
It is steady like 10 visitors online (see the counter). For the forum of this size, i would like to have at least 50 visitors online.

http://HQ-Scenes.com

Do You have any advice or feedback please? Its most welcome, THX

Last edited:
10 comments
stop cheating on stats
Currently Active Users: 690 (49 members and 641 guests)

when peeps come to your forum and see those stats,they expect quality.you are cheating them in one way or another.

stop cheating on stats
Currently Active Users: 690 (49 members and 641 guests)

when peeps come to your forum and see those stats,they expect quality.you are cheating them in one way or another.

Hi there, thanks much for the info. Yes, i also realised that these stats looks fake, but i bought this nice warez forum before around month and not yet figured out how i can remove this. Please do you have any idea where and how?

What is this shit?

s8au9.png

Hi there, thanks much for the info. Yes, i also realised that these stats looks fake, but i bought this nice warez forum before around month and not yet figured out how i can remove this. Please do you have any idea where and how?

vBulletin Options - Who's Online Options - Who's Online Refresh Period - what number do you have there it should be like 60 seconds :P

vBulletin Options - Who's Online Options - Who's Online Refresh Period - what number do you have there it should be like 60 seconds :P

i dont think its the problem.even if he receives that amount of visitors in a day,he would not be asking it here.

i know there is a mod which cheats stats.cant quite remember its name.

hi guys, this is the product list for hq-scenes.com warez forum:

Automatic Thread Tagger 1.2.0 Extracts keywords from thread titles and uses these as thread tags.
CinVin Forum Feed Listing 2.4.2 CinVin Forum Feed Listing
Cyb - Advanced Registration 1.7 Cyb - Advanced Registration
Cyb - Sub-Forum Manager 2.5 Cyb - Sub-Forum Manager
Enhanced Captcha Image Verification 1.11 An image based verification system to prevent bots signing up to your forum
Guest Tracking 3.8.002 Track Guest Visits
Quick Auto Image-Resize (Posts & Signature) 1.0.0 A simple way of resizing images by using a maximum width.
vB Optimise Pro 2.3.0 Optimises the stock vBulletin software to reduce load and potentially improve max capacity and load times.
vBSEO 3.6.0 vBulletin SEO
vBSEO :: Sitemap Generator 3.0 Generate a Google & Bing Sitemap for your Forums