Status
Not open for further replies.
9 comments
Too much pink:
The background too bright, imo as well as the pink text.
Pink on white is hard on the eyes.
You may want to make the pink shade a bit darker.

Instead of using the 3 header images together, try and play with photoshop and cutout the background.

Domain names containing offensive or cuss words often lose credibility. However, with your targeted audience, it may not be a problem.

Also, .info is a horrible TLD. It lost its credibility a long time ago.

I agree with AlternativeWeb. I think the pink is too bright and is hard on the eyes. Also, when I click one of the images, a livejasmin pop up pops over the page and covers half of it.

I was a little bit horny when i checked this site but yes i agree with a couple of the replies you got here like the pink is too much pink, try to play with the color pink with the HEX and put each side some sexy girls, that would be nice.
The images are too small and hosted on other site but i can understand because you want quick money. well if you need any help feel free to PM.

I don't really mind the background but the blog is nothing but pictures. I like the pictures but the thumbnails are too small. When you click the thumb you get directed to an affiliate photo host site.

Last thing from me is that the site is hosted by hostgator. I don't think they allow adult sites for their webhosts (I might be wrong though...). My suggestion is for you to always keep your site backed up.

GIF should load on main page. Now I need to make there about 4 clicks to see some animation... so it is too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back