Review: forumweb.hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevenup

Hi friends,

Recently I started and developing a web hosting forum http://forumweb.hosting

It would be great if we have your reviews on our forum template, logo, colors and content.

Waiting for your valuable feedback!

Thanks in advance

9 comments
Nice website, simple, neat & clean.
I see that your website have lots of information it is good for user.
Thanks for your reviews, you are exact, the information was contributed by all our members and its really useful for readers.
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Your website load very fast ,[/FONT]
Nice to know this, I choose a VPS from a hosting provider and It gave me good features with fast loading speed.

Due to your logo and styling of the website, it looks like a '90' style website. I would suggest to change your logo and styling (like buttons etc.) to something for modern.

Due to your logo and styling of the website, it looks like a '90' style website. I would suggest to change your logo and styling (like buttons etc.) to something for modern.

You are exact on this and I was going to change our forum logo

But about styling of the website? what parts/things are you mentioning or want to talk to? please elaborate this.

Thanks

But about styling of the website? what parts/things are you mentioning or want to talk to? please elaborate this.

Thanks

- Buttons (seem outdated, just like the logo)
- Topbar
- Your frontpage is a bit too crowded

You should adjust your site towards the style you use for your menu in the header.

Hope it helps, keep it up!

Good work, your website look good. And you have a new user for your forum ^^
Maybe to much content at your homepage, but it's not really a problem. Use a reponsive menu, and make it more clear with color or someting. And for the logo, it's not the better logo i have seen today, but it's clearly not the worst ^^. You can always take a fiverr to get a good logo for cheap.

Thanks

- Buttons (seem outdated, just like the logo)
- Topbar
- Your frontpage is a bit too crowded

You should adjust your site towards the style you use for your menu in the header.

Hope it helps, keep it up!

Thanks again! I am sure will hire a graphic designer to redesign the logo for our fourm.

Do you have any recommendations to improve the homepage? remove any blocks or increasing spaces between them?

Good work, your website look good. And you have a new user for your forum ^^
Maybe to much content at your homepage, but it's not really a problem. Use a reponsive menu, and make it more clear with color or someting. And for the logo, it's not the better logo i have seen today, but it's clearly not the worst ^^. You can always take a fiverr to get a good logo for cheap.

Thanks for your honest reviews!!!

It is exact and it needs a better logo. I am finding a logo designer on forums but maybe I need to find one on fiverr, its more easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back