Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_hunter

"MY" review for ServeDome

This host is very good, with a server donated for posting4hosting, also treating me like a valuable customer, they would do anything to make your stay with them comfortable, they even went out of their way and install Mac OSX server, support and tickets are answered within the hour at the latest, they make sure my VPS is running all the time and if it’s not they offer a reboot, I asked if they would install windows 7 even though they didn’t have that ISO, they kindly asked me for the download link to it and I gave them it, they then happily install Windows 7.

Servedome is good they will go out of there way and install anything you want on their server, they will also fix your problem as soon as they can and try and install and setup your VPS ASAP. Now let’s start on the ratings. For support I would give them an 8/10, they are fast when it comes to ticket replies, however the msn reply’s can be slow sometimes. As for their server I have to say they know what they’re doing, they work very well so I give them a 9/10. And last pricings, they have great deals with VPS’s starting at only $15. Now that is cheap, there prices are great so I give them a 8.5/10.

Well enough said, that’s all I have to said, and I recommend Servedome to anyway that’s wants a dam good host!

13 comments
[slide]http://pic.phyrefile.com/w/wo/woja/2010/07/26/servedome.jpg[/slide]Yeah. Their support is very good and responsive.
Actually, my only problem is that I've had waay too much interaction with the support team. I have never had so much downtime in my life with a shared host.

I get this screen at host-tracker.com all too often:

Just see the sheer amount of tickets I have here from the site being down. I actually have more, but some were just issued as replies in existing opened tickets. :'(

[slide]http://pic.phyrefile.com/w/wo/woja/2010/07/26/servedome2.jpg[/slide]

EDIT: Tried using sliding tags, but it just dribbled out nonsense. So I used img tags... sorry :p

Hi woja I have reported your post becuase this is my thread if you have problems then please PM them or make a drama thread of your own, yes Wj loves them go ahead do it. Dooo eeeeeet.

the thread is "Review for ServeDome" and he gave his honest opinion with his experience. You can't filter bad reviews from good reviews, or whats the point of the thread. He did not directly put you down, only stated his experience.

'm using servedome vps since november 2009 and i can say that his vps is the best,my experience with servedome is extremely good, this is the best company for me .

the thread is "Review for ServeDome" and he gave his honest opinion with his experience. You can't filter bad reviews from good reviews, or whats the point of the thread. He did not directly put you down, only stated his experience.
Thread was created my dark_hunter, not woja so this is my thread not his, if we wants to post his experience then he can simply make another thread but not post irreverent stuff in mine.

I believe that woja is not posting irrelevant posts, as the thread says, Review for ServeDome and it is in the prerogative of the poster to post his experience with ServeDome. I mean anyone can post here with his/her experience with ServeDome.

Again this my thread for my review on what I think about them, if hes having a hard time with it then he could have had a chat with him. I also said make his own thread, how would you like it if someone one came into yours and started treating it like there own? Yea, but anyway ServeDome have great servers so far had no problems.

Dark Hunter... did you read the title of the section you posted this review in?
The section is called "Hosting Discussions".
That means this section is for discussions, meaning I can state my opinion if I like. Your unwillingness to discuss this and your eagerness to remove my post indicates that you may have some other ulterior motive behind your post.

Servedome has very fast and good support. I am using their shared hosting, so I don't know about their VPSs. They have offered me all sorts of compensation for my downtime (including a free 1-month VPS), so I can say that they do have good intentions.

That being said, I didn't buy the hosting to get freebies, I bought it so I'd have a working site - something I'm not really getting.

P.S. My site is currently down again <_<

You got your VPS 1 month free? You lucky devil. :O

Btw woja what are you talking about? Motive on my post, just post your own thread, easy right?

Oh yea, they have a new DE Server and they are using Virtual Box. Interesting really

woja do you need there MSN? There online right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back