Review: DirectDownload.tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

guylux

Review: DirectDownload.tv and win 1 month of FileFactory Premium.

Site Name: DirectDownload.tv
Site url: DirectDownload.tv
Online since: 2009

Let's state the obvious: this is a website to direct download TV shows.

Features:
- No advertisement at all.
- Super fast loading.
- Live search.
- Normal and expert modes.
- Subscribe to your shows and receive real time updates and links via email and / or RSS...
- No need to register (a single captcha will be asked once per 24 hours)
- Register (just choose a login and a password, no email required) and never see a captcha again!
- Live chat support.
- Each show is available in low definition (SD or 480p), 720p (HDTV and web-dl) and 1080p (web-dl).
- 6 hosts where you can download your shows for free.
- Advanced API.

Feedback & comments are welcome, as you can see in the thread we already gave 2 FileFactory premium vouchers for valuable reviews.

Website is invite only now, PM me if you want an invite.

Last edited:
17 comments
nice domain name and template script (y)

Thanks. No template here though, 100 % homemade.

New host featured: Oboom.com porting the number of hosts featured to 8.

New host featured: Oboom.com porting the number of hosts featured to 8.

Last edited:
I like this site from the domain name to the simple easy to use design BUT with that said I do have some suggestion that you may want to consider.

FEJvRno.png

Your logo is great, it's simple and to the point a big TV and direct downloads next to it perfectly done, my suggestion is maybe make the box with the TV in it a bit smaller thus bringing the site content a bit up:

kHpElqg.png

There is some kind of gfx error in this spot:

NfZ75BL.png

Last edited:
Nice template! But I think the logo need to be improved more. Also remove the forgot password icon on top right and put it somewhere else.

I find that the template is nice. But I find it confusing to actually download the file because I need to register to download off of other hosting providers. It really turns off the user to register to download. Especially if the user never owns any of the third party hosting accounts.

Just curious how do you post a tv show to so many hosting providers and many more shows under a short amount of time?

Blast Support said:
my suggestion is maybe make the box with the TV in it a bit smaller thus bringing the site content a bit up:

Good idea, I'll work on it right now.

Blast Support said:
There is some kind of gfx error in this spot:

NfZ75BL.png

It'll be fixed ASAP.

Nice template! But I think the logo need to be improved more. Also remove the forgot password icon on top right and put it somewhere else.

Any suggestion where to put it?

I find that the template is nice. But I find it confusing to actually download the file because I need to register to download off of other hosting providers

You can download on all hosts without registering, I don't get what you're saying.

Tommy, Blast Support, we would like to thank your for your great feedback by giving you a voucher for 1 month of free premium on FileFactory. Where should we send you the voucher?

Last edited:
Hey!

First of all our website is great, good job!
The only thing i think is missing is a small window/page that shows up when you have new releases and contains one link for each release. So that you can copy-paste all those at the same time.
But as you propose multiple hosts the user should be able to rank those (in preferences) so that the One link is the best host for the user.

What do you think?

I also wonder how you can be so quick and accurate when uploading new files, is it automatic? (If it's a secret don't mind it ;-) )

I liked your site very much! I come there for WEB-DL's. If you may, make the WEB-DL's section different, like it was in past and also if you can work on Pre- I mean upload the scene releases ASAP (especially WEB-DL's), It will be awesome

Last edited:
If you may, make the WEB-DL's section different, like it was in past

What do you mean?

For the pre thing, most of web-dls are available a few minutes after the pre. Can't be faster I think.

Hey!

First of all our website is great, good job!

Thanks !

The only thing i think is missing is a small window/page that shows up when you have new releases and contains one link for each release. So that you can copy-paste all those at the same time.
But as you propose multiple hosts the user should be able to rank those (in preferences) so that the One link is the best host for the user.

No pop with links for now, but we'l think about it.

You can rank your prefered host in your user profile.

I also wonder how you can be so quick and accurate when uploading new files, is it automatic? (If it's a secret don't mind it ;-) )
Secret ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back