Review CrackingForum.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a short review:-

First of all, your site is loading once and then goes down again and this process is repeating again and again.Now about review:-

The first thing is that site dont have a favicon, it looks weird when a huge site like CF dont even has a favicon.The logo looks really cool.It will be better if u add a registration banner for guests instead of that Text.Overall forum looks nice and its very huge one with good alexa rank. 9/10.

Regards,
Faizann20

Here is a short review:-

First of all, your site is loading once and then goes down again and this process is repeating again and again.Now about review:-

The first thing is that site dont have a favicon, it looks weird when a huge site like CF dont even has a favicon.The logo looks really cool.It will be better if u add a registration banner for guests instead of that Text.Overall forum looks nice and its very huge one with good alexa rank. 9/10.

Regards,
Faizann20

nice review BTW let me quote u one thing, Favicon is just not too important..the important thing first of all is to take care of the forum performance , uptime , etc, CF is just up for like less than 24 - 48 hours and ppl are madly registering on the site so no need to put the guest banner... :)

My review:
I <3 that skin , management did a gr8 job customizing it and it looks awesome !! there is a problem with hosting though, but it will be surely resolved ASAP as geo is working on it..CF is too big , so u have to get a powerful VPS or a dedi indeed :)

Overall 9/10 :)

It's very slow bro, and the uptime is unreliable - people (including me) will think again next time they buy VIP.

I know this is supposed to fix that stuff but we heard that like 3 times before ;)

Wow just noticed, what about my VIP I bought only two weeks ago? great business right there I'm well fucked over :)

Paul, we didn't own CF 3 weeks ago. Downtime and such is due to tweaking of the server and such. Should be fine now.

Anyone who paid rmr will geta 50% discount off first purchase. If you had lifetime VIP, you get 50% off for life.

We can't do anything about the slow load times, we currently run on a 4GB ram VPS which we alread grew out. In 2 days more then 1000 members is amazing. We are currently looking for a dedicated server.

We will be moving to a Dedicated 2~4 Days,

Ill also be re-configuring the web server this evening to handle the content better to out put faster speeds to the end users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back