Review: bluechinese.com [NSFW - 18+]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jameszheng

Dear all,

I started my own blog a couple of months ago, the aim of my blog is to share Chinese sex scandals and other explicit materials, which are mainly from china, now I have like 1000 visitors per day, and Now I mainly relay on online file host affiliation program to make some money and keep my blog going, but its really very hard to survive this way.
So if any of you have any suggestions on how to improve traffic or if you know any good ads affiliation programs, pleas let me know, I will be very appreciated. And of course any suggestions on improvement of website itself is also welcome. Thanks in advance and looking forward your comments.

http://bluechinese.com

9 comments
Maybe make it English translation capable. I don't understand a thing on the site and if you want to target a wider user base and receive more traffic for your site, I'd be something to consider.

Good point, could you tell me how can I make it English translation capable? Do you mean I need to translate all my content into English?

Better get it reviewed on any chinese forums. Non chinese ones wont get any single thing on your site. Else use any wp plugins and do make it translate friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back