Review about opening new forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yadro

Hy Wj members,
I want to open warez forum. I want your reviews as many of you here have good experience. I want to invest my money on right place because all around net their are so many hosting companies and domain provider its very bad when you setup every thing on a host and you recognize you waste your money because the service of host is a piece of garbage then we have to transfer on another host this migration also give bad affect on a community. So here i discuss some major things which are important in a forum hosting.
First suggest me the good hosting which provide best service for warez forum & also give your points which is better vB or IBP, 3rd is initially which plan is suitable?

19 comments
I suggest to go with IPB becouse theire is a milion vB warez forums be a little different than others make a unique design and pick up a good memoriable domain not something big and stupid ;) for the host i dont know :)

i suggest if u wanna buy then go for Vb

do not use nulled...

What disadvantage occurs if we use nulled i see many people use it for saving money.

I suggest to go with IPB becouse theire is a milion vB warez forums be a little different than others make a unique design and pick up a good memoriable domain not something big and stupid ;) for the host i dont know :)

Nice reply AllSolo but VB has more advance feature then IPB however IPB give new look and design but both things dosent matter the thing matter's is which one was more easy in handling & caring your community & which one is more secure.

IPB doesn't support warez, they will pwn you if you buy a legal license and someone reports you :)
Go and look at the warez forums that are using IPB... almost all are on nulled IPB, which is fail.

Use phpbb3 or wait for phpbb4 ;)

You are right pi0tr3k that's a important point but i see many of the forums running on IPB those webmasters didnt noticed that this will happen with them soon nd after lol any ways thanks for your reply. Did this also happened if i use vB. If it is nulled or i buy it?

Your mean after the site become popular many legal eagles catch me that i used nulled or it happens because of incomplete features in nulled we cant upgrade it properly?

although IPB is good looks wise , Use VB as its more secure and cause of features,

Domain namecheap
and hosting dedi - leaseweb (NL))

vB more secure?

Look at history and see which forum software has had more security vulnerabilities and intrusions over the past 3 years, guess what you'll find.

Go with either IPB3 or phpBB3.
As far as domain registrations go, there are a couple choices.
  • NameCheap.com
  • Name.com
  • Rebel.com
  • Internet.bs
  • DynaDot.com

As for hosting, you would be better off going with shared hosting for now, although getting a VPS to start is better, they are rather cheap nowadays so you can get one for roughly the same price as some shared hosting. KnownSRV has been good so far to most, so you can check them out.

One suggestion phpBB3 is secure opensource forum software you can easy change everything + theme edits are so easy :D vB is more complicated and its not opensource + theire is a 1000000 vb warez forums.

Thanks for All replies & Allsolo true saying vB is very common so the final decision of my mine is i am going with phpBB3 after some time's if i successfully mange my forum and get enough income then i legally transfer onto IPB that's because if initially i buy IPB its too costly for me after some time if i am not success my lost is very high to reduce that lost going with phpBB3 is better.

Thanks again for support now the time is buying hosting as i read all above replies i get very low review about hosting. Kingly Suggest me best host. I visit leaseweb but its vps its too costly for starting and also their payment method was not suitable for me i use alertpay kindly suggest me the host which transact with alertpay.

Use VB is best for a forum (i am against forums is too 90's) ,name.com for domain and knownsrv for hosting.
I have same hosting and domain provider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back