Status
Not open for further replies.
9 comments
Nice Theme Buddy but you should use a translator such as Google Translate or Babelfish for the translation from English to Arabic, as I guess the most visitors of your site are from Arabia.

Nice looking layout to the website, but the DMCA and Your Privacy pages could have the same layout to your website instead of the pages been plain with some text on them. Plus the Facebook hover is just a bit smaller than the Facebook icon just to let you know.

Very nice theme, Dr.Scientist.
Good choice, I like it!

Only two things to mention:
1) On the sidebar, why do you have the 'facebook' block inside the 'Site Categories' block'? It doesn't look good.
2) Your logo is too simple, you'll find someone here who can get you something better for almost no money - well, sometimes for free

Very nice theme, Dr.Scientist.
Good choice, I like it!

Only two things to mention:
1) On the sidebar, why do you have the 'facebook' block inside the 'Site Categories' block'? It doesn't look good.
I fixed it

-For the logo, I will think about it later.
Thanks for your visit
:D

Nice looking layout to the website, but the DMCA and Your Privacy pages could have the same layout to your website instead of the pages been plain with some text on them. Plus the Facebook hover is just a bit smaller than the Facebook icon just to let you know.

Good idea. I will modify the DMCA & Privacy pages.
But I can't understand your words about FB.

The FB is nothing real it just a little thing that annoys me, but what I was saying is if you hover over the FB icon at the top you see it shrink a bit compare with the twitter icon it stays the same size as the colour changes. Its just something that annoys me anyway nothing big.

Good theme with good color combinations you have chosen. Well as far as I know the script you are using should be DLE. In that case, I wonder why you put those DMCA pages in a separate HTML folder. Remove that and bring them into the main domain and add them as pages because DLE does allow adding pages right ? That's the first thing you have to do now.

As BiosProjects stated, when we hover on twitter icon it changes only in color but when coming to facebook icon it has a hover effect which is not a big deal but do consider fixing it.

Add a much more meaningful title to the homepage along with your domain name. That will surely help. Now that your site is up and running, user experience is what you should keep your keen eye on and to improve and enhance the ux you should check your page speed, size and load times etc., here - http://gtmetrix.com/reports/www.3arabarchive.net/zgCsf4jp

Hope that helps, good luck.

- Your site Load is Slow
- USe Global Languange (English) As Default More Better
- Theme Meybe Need Little Modification also the logo

Thas is my suggest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back