Requesting logo [$75] reward credit to purchase any VPS/Seedbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

HD Seed

We provide VPS for hosting and RDP usage as well as uTorrent Seebox accounts soon...
Check out what kind of service we offer here

We will choose only 1 winner for the best logo and award him $ 75 free credit on our website to purchase any of our services..

This the example we want imitate:
http://grabilla.com/03c1e-e1de791c-41e6-4faa-8a81-36d2874bc992.png

Color specs:-

• Same background
  • Same Logo WORDS "HD Seed" Only !, the sentence in white it NOT needed.
  • Appropriate Logo colors matching this template
  • Transparent background is preferred

Find the following specs:-

• Type of graphic:* Logo
  • Description: Logo holding our service official name "HD Seed" written as shown exactly !
  • Preferred dimensions:* Approx. 245 * 50 pixels (depends how the designer finds it best)
  • Preferred colors: Similar to the colors in this .
  • Text* HD Seed
  • Format* PNG
  • Timeframe: * by 31-12-2013 MAX
  • Payment:* Paid. We will choose only 1 winner for the best logo and award him $ 75 free credit on our website to purchase any of our services..

You may start the work IMMEDIATELY and send your work to hd-games@hotmail.com
Ask any questions by emailing on hd-games@hotmail.com and you will get very quick reply !

On 31-12-2013 we will mention and show the logo here in this post !

BEST LOGO DESIGN WINS BY TONIGHT 00:00 London (GMT) Timing !!!

Last edited:
8 comments
Here's my effort.
PM me if interested ;)

J.

Thank you for your effort, I have pm'd you to discuss further the modifications !

this campaign is still going on...

No designers at all here in Wj interested in $75 credit to purchase seedbox service or VPS ?!, WoW ! :)

This Request is STILL OPEN...

Last edited:
I kinda kept it simple..

Hey! This is my design, i kinda kept it rlly simple.. anyway, i would like $50 on paypal instead of the $75 on your websites since i dont rlly need anything like that. anyway, pm me to discuss that! here's my design! (im not a professional, but i went with some 8-bit like text cuz it's about computers) Screenshot by Lightshot

-Papermencraft

Here's my effort.
PM me if interested ;)

J.

Thank you for your effort, I have pm'd you to discuss further the modifications !
Oops - I seemed to have missed this post and your PM
You want me to revise everything about the design - except for the fonts.
Are you offering cash for this or $75/credit only??

Let me know.

J.

Hey! This is my design, i kinda kept it rlly simple.. anyway, i would like $50 on paypal instead of the $75 on your websites since i dont rlly need anything like that. anyway, pm me to discuss that! here's my design! (im not a professional, but i went with some 8-bit like text cuz it's about computers) Screenshot by Lightshot

-Papermencraft
$50 for this image?!?

oWSmeR8.png

It's probably not my place to say -- But I'll say it anyway.
The image above is not worth $50 dude.

J.

Last edited:
We are only offering free credit for any of our VPS servers (except dedicated and CPanel license and third party addons) and all VPS upgrades...

Thank you

Oops - I seemed to have missed this post and your PM
You want me to revise everything about the design - except for the fonts.
Are you offering cash for this or $75/credit only??

Let me know.

J.

-Papermencraft
$50 for this image?!?

oWSmeR8.png

It's probably not my place to say -- But I'll say it anyway.
The image above is not worth $50 dude.

J.

j. As i said: I kept it simple, im fine with $10 or even $5, im just starting and getting used to photoshop so please do not say its bad. so please dont be that critical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back