request payment!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BF79

Hello guys I need help!!!! paypal doesn't accept @yahoo.co.uk !! said plz enter valid email .. but I already request payment in this mail few weeks and was ok..
somebody have the same problem !!

5 comments
simply give them a call & you get this issue resolved instant , or make a paypal account then add this email address & confirm it , & you will get the payment loaded on your account ;)

simply give them a call & you get this issue resolved instant , or make a paypal account then add this email address & confirm it , & you will get the payment loaded on your account ;)
my account is ok... @yahoo.co.uk this account of friend... who want to send me money.. I tried to make $ request ... put his mail.. but paypal said put valid mail..
anyway I sent him my mail... and he donates to me without problem.. but still can't make request to @yahoo.co.uk .. paypal should to add it to their database of mails !!!!! I think..

no it's just a system who blocked that payment for security reason , they call it "Internal System block" you can just give them a call & explain them your issue & you will get it resolved ;)

regards

no it's just a system who blocked that payment for security reason , they call it "Internal System block" you can just give them a call & explain them your issue & you will get it resolved ;)

regards

write and read english is easy but talk or listen...it's little difficult...
so thank anyway for your help :handshake:

My two cents, calling indeed solves problems with paypal. I managed to recover completely blocked account after few calls. On the other hand ticked system they have is utterly useless and it will not solve a thing. Call only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back