Repohost.co.uk - Shared - Cpanel Hosting -from £1.50 / Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaneyBoi

logo.png

We have two amazing packages for you and below are information about both packages.

Ultimate Package:
  • Unlimited Bandwidth
  • 100GB Disc Space
  • cPanel Hosting
  • 24/7 Support
  • Video Tutorials
  • SEO and Marketing Tools
  • Statistic and Analysis Tools
  • Automatic Script Installer
  • 5 Addon Domains
  • 5 Sub-Domains
  • 5 FTP Accounts
  • 5 Email Address
  • 5 Parked Domains
  • PHPMyadmin
  • 5 MySQL Databases
The Ultimate package is just £0.75 a month or you can even pay less by paying every 3 months or even yearly and you can see these deals and even more features HERE

Unlimited Package:
  • Unlimited Bandwidth
  • Unlimited Disc Space
  • cPanel Hosting
  • 24/7 Support
  • Video Tutorials
  • SEO and Marketing Tools
  • Statistic and Analysis Tools
  • Automatic Script Installer
  • Unlimited Addon Domains
  • Unlimited Sub-Domains
  • Unlimited FTP Accounts
  • Unlimited Email Address
  • Unlimited Parked Domains
  • PHPMyadmin
  • Unlimited MySQL Databases

The Unlimited package is just £1.50 a month or even cheaper when you pay every 3 months or even yearly and more information on this package can be found HERE

If you have any questions or need anything specific please don't hesitate to pm us on here or even email us at: support@repohost.co.uk

UPDATE!

Repohost has been updated and we now use WHMCS for the hosting and we still have some great packages, we also offer a free package now which is great to test us and is up-gradable.

Thanks.

Last edited:
35 comments
Do you need some other payment gateway?

At the moment we do only have Paypal but we are likely to get onto other so if you do need another one please let us know, it does need to have a way of paying each month.

Thanks.

That is great news but unfortunately Payza is not yet available in the UK for some reason, do you not have a Paypal account?

If we could get Payza, do they have some way of paying subscriptions?

Thanks.

Yes I have A Paypal account but don't keep any money in it. I don't like the way they limit accounts on people making an honest living.

Yes Payza has subscriptions payments.

Oh right, that is true but they do make a secure payment gateway.

Okay, the problem is we are in the UK and they do not allow people in the UK to sign up at the moment.

Is it possible to setup this payment through Paypal? or is that a problem?

Thanks.

I'll set it up Paypal but only have enough in that account to get the small plan. Will you let me undate to the larger plan next month? If so I'll order now.

Ohh the Ultimate Plan, yes, you can change packages anytime and at least starting this plan now you can get started making your websites.

Changing plans will not take much time at all.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back