Remove Wupload Internal Remote Upload(Wupload to Wupload)?

Remove Wupload Internal Remote Upload(Wupload to Wupload)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without RU from wu to wu a lot of people will leave wupload.com ... and i'm sure Willy doesn't want this.:facepalm:

We need this feature so much..i think many users will leave wupload if they remove this feature..

I think RU problems are not a result from this .. sometimes wupload suffers from high traffic (even ftp and web upload are down) .. and sometimes the other host has a problem..

no...
i am agree with all if willy removed this feature then many uploader will leave wu...:(

Like filesonic? No. Remove WU->WU. Solves alot of spamming.

100%

all filehost sud remove remote upload. it's just for spams ;)

Really? Just for spams?

Noobs should be outlawed, that's what I think. What if one keeps his files in one host and uses RU to transfer to another, using the first host as a backup archive? That didn't cross your mind, did it?;)

filehosters have, anti-redundancy systems they don't double the same files,
otherwise the servers would be full of the same shits

only leechers in wupload and no downloaders for wupload :facepalm:

better they turn off internal ru feature

[SLIDE]http://i28.lulzimg.com/1dd913ae8c.png[/SLIDE]

If its to be banned then not just internal RU, but rather remote uploading from any filehost to another should be banned and also auto posting software in forums, thats how you get rid of spammers.

really dont care about it.....but vote for "No" though:D

but for those who think its unfair that many leech there files for the hardwork they have done in making threads and uploading stuff should also think about the copyright stuff they upload in the first place and think about the hardwork done by software programmers movies makers who have the first right to earn from it......

u can not claim the rights on something that is not urs.....

That feature is amazing.

Before, filesonic worked in this tool. Then they shut off, unfortunately. was excellent.

You don't need rent a VPS or dedicated server to make uploads. and when some link down, you can re-upload it, very very fast (in seconds)

amazing
feature!

i think, this feature should work only with premium users =]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back