Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Happy

No idea why but statcounter(dot)com is censored (proof ****************). It should be removed.

Reason I found it censored was I wanted to link to a page which is very interesting.

http://gs.statcounter (DOT) com/#browser-ww-daily-20120201-20120518

I think on Monday Google Chrome will officially pass Microsoft's Internet Explorer as the number one browser. Sure their are other measures like Net Applications data which has Chrome much lower but it's interesting. If it doesn't happen by the end of this week as it's close to call it will be the end of next week. But ya nothing wrong with statcounter(dot)com so remove it from the list please

3 comments
Mr Happy bitchin' again :D :sun:
Oh looks who's trolling again.

Anyway I was creating a general discussion topic which is perfectly fine but didn't want to get in trouble as the link was censored. The only infractions I get on WJ are for censored links which is why I didn't go through with the topic in the General Area. We all know how staff like to give infractions for silly things.

Staff can edit and clean this thread as soon as it's uncensored and move it to general discussion to discuss the browser market share which is the interesting part.

I've uncensored statcounter.com. You may proceed to create the thread.

In future, if you want any other links to be uncensored, PM an administrator with a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back