Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick

Personally, I don't give much of a fuck about the (current) lack of rewards system. I also don't give too much of a fuck about the lame rewards system they had before.

However, am I correct in my assessment that MU can't remote upload from FileSonic or FileServe?

Too bad RS doesn't have a lifetime account (would be nice to have a host with lifetime account, no filesize limit, and no ridiculous caps on uploading).

4 comments
I haven't figured out how to do it with FileSonic. Someone needs to make a good/detailed guide for how to use the cookie manager in MegaUpload (but I'm still not convinced that will actually work).

Yea, I mean, I'm a HUGE HD collector, and, while I'm working on sharing my content, the collector part of me likes MU because I have two premium accounts with them, and one of them I use exclusively for Single-Link, Zero-Extraction, perfect (at least in my opinion) links with the release name as the "Description" and all the files renamed to be perfectly organized. MU is really the only host that allows me that (SL Blu-Ray Discs are a bitch to get up, but it's pretty nice).

So until, another host can have a nice interface, no filesize restrictions, and lifetime premium account options I guess I'm kinda stuck with them (if such a host were to emerge, I'd probably have to make sure I could either remote upload from MegaUpload to them, or from them to MegaUpload to make sure they didn't go down while I lost all my files).

I do agree that MU is pretty horrible in a lot of ways. Worst customer service, can't remote upload, rewards system (when it was around) was absolutely ridiculous, upload caps, and the "Import" feature (which will probably prevent me from sharing much of my SL material on MU--I'll RU to other hosts and share those, but if MU is going to encourage people to just "Import" my shit and run (especially things like 50GB Blu-Ray Discs) I'm gonna have to protect myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back