Remote upload to filesonic, fileserve and wupload

Status
Not open for further replies.

suplover

From which file host i can make remote upload to filesonic, fileserve and wupload without problem? (or at least to some of them)

Last edited:
13 comments
buy a sborg or RL... save the trouble

and premiums...

what i have on my mind is making backup of my files there, so that when ever my files delete i can remote upload them fastly, also to save space on my hard drives.

get rl bro that why you can remote upload alots of site
better you buy RL+FS premium account...then upload to WU,FS,FSo

PM me if u want any details...

It's not only about RU, i also wants to save my files there, so that when ever my files delete i can re-upload easily, also this way i plan to save at least 2-4 TB hard drive space on my pc. Isn't that good idea?

It's not only about RU, i also wants to save my files there, so that when ever my files delete i can re-upload easily, also this way i plan to save at least 2-4 TB hard drive space on my pc. Isn't that good idea?

your idea depend on your internet connection..if you buy RL plan which has more HD space you can save your uploads there...anyway i dont make backups on RL.i use uploaded host for it.always keep backup folder private...

your idea depend on your internet connection..if you buy RL plan which has more HD space you can save your uploads there...anyway i dont make backups on RL.i use uploaded host for it.always keep backup folder private...
My connection is good i able to upload 350-400 GB per night from my home computer to FS & FSC and then make RU to WU, last days i started to upload full bluray discs and i can't keep backup of all of them on my hard drives i think best variant is MU for now

Not: Additionally i have my own dedicated server but there is not enough space and i also try to keep it out of this business

MU, WU can remote upload to filesonic smoothly, and vice versa!

Seems WU and Filesonic using the same storage system. When I remote upload between them, the links appear immediately, without any waiting time. So weird...

MU, WU can remote upload to filesonic smoothly, and vice versa!

Seems WU and Filesonic using the same storage system. When I remote upload between them, the links appear immediately, without any waiting time. So weird...

Strange because on me RU from WU to Filesonic mostly doesn't work, but from Filesonic and Fileserve to Wupload always works great, and yes there is something between Filesonic and Wupload...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back