Status
Not open for further replies.

ptcuye35

I need some help. I want to remote my files ul.to from rapidgator. I have ul.to premium. How can I remote my files? I tried but didn't get success. Please kindly reply.

I'm sorry for posting here. I hope I post my question at right section. Thanks in advance.

15 comments
you can't. i tried that while had ul.to premium and it didn't work, sent them email they said use username: password@ul.to/file/blablabla... and enable direct downloads but it still wasn't working. very fucked up filehost to work with and it's better not to use at all. but then i tried some google and come up with sprezer.com site that enabled me to transfer my files to other host. might help you as well

same problem here, I use leech server and still can't upload, port is always set to 80 right?

it means u use free leech server that use captcha and waiting time..means no direct download that's why u cant RU to UL.to

Can you help me please divineee? Can I somehow upload from rapidgator to uploaded? I tried but everytime it upload file very fast, and when I go on "my files" screen it says that file size is around 20 KB everytime!

Ok, now I got files on sprezer.com, but I don't know how to upload exactly on uploaded.to?

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

I don't have premium rapidgator, do I need to have it?

anybody can help? the same problem while remote upload from extabit/filefactory to uploaded.net
how to fix it?

everywhere i have premium accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back