Remote-RDP.CO - Dual Xeon E5620, 32GB Ram, Encoding, 1Gbps RDAs from $15month (NL/EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, after a month of use, I can say that the RDP is really bad. Nothing support, is always slow and laggy.

Last edited:
They own me a refund! Scammers!

do not buy anything from this scammers, I've been literally ripped-of!

+1, ban these scammers

Good Morning,

We haven't scammed any one here, If you need a refund kindly submit a ticket, I see that no ticket was pending for reply.

To keep these downtime's low we have been moving out to new DC, All the current users will get new details today.

The new server OS will be installed on SSD disk to make things faster :)

Hello, i have a question

i was just wondering...

if you buy one, do you have "admin" access? it is just i would like to install programs, put them into rars (because finding them portable is very difficult sometimes) and upload them.

that's all, thanks :D

i was just wondering...

if you buy one, do you have "admin" access? it is just i would like to install programs, put them into rars (because finding them portable is very difficult sometimes) and upload them.

that's all, thanks :D

Good Afternoon,

Sir, you will not get admin access, While other users effect when you do some mistakes hence we don't allow admin access.

How ever you can contact us via support regarding your apps :)

Thanks for rapid work you great :smokin:

Good Afternoon,

Thanks for the feedback on new server, As promised the new server OS will be on SSD to keep things faster.

If any one still haven't got details, Kindly open a ticket.

==========================

NL-LITTLE - 2Avaialble
NL-BASIC - 1Available

Premium 500GB - 2Available

Click here to Order now

==========================

Last edited:
uelbek, did you or did you not received this message?

mzBqOcg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back